THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM TROPHY ROOM FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Trophy Room Pictures    Its not just about the animals.....

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Its not just about the animals.....
 Login/Join

Picture of Bakes
posted
Had more of my photo's framed up for my Birthday and Chrissy presents. What do you think?

------------------------------
A mate of mine has just told me he's shagging his girlfriend and her twin. I said "How can you tell them apart?" He said "Her brother's got a moustache!"

Posts: 7979 | Location: Bloody Queensland where every thing is 20 years behind the rest of Australia! | Registered: 25 January 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ghostbird
posted Hide Post
They look great... well done!

--------------------------------------------
National Rifle Association - Life Member
National Wild Turkey Federation - Diamond Life Sponsor
Pope & Young Club - Associate Member

Posts: 561 | Location: North Alabama, USA | Registered: 14 February 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Well done, indeed!

It's not just the harvest that is commemorated by pictures or mounts. The entire process, from a dream, to booking the hunt and flight, to the actual hunt itself, to the return, and the tales to tell make it come alive all over again...

I would expect there are some priceless memories in those photos.

Rich

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Tony:

Those are great, only the glare from the flash.

You will cherish that trip the rest of your life. Am very happy you got to go. Looks like it was a great time with a bunch of fine folks and very good hunting too. It's not hard to imagine the fun you all had.

Thank you for sharing the dreams with us.
George

"Gun Control is NOT about Guns'
"It's about Control!!"
Join the NRA today!"

LM: NRA, DAV,

George L. Dwight

Posts: 5947 | Location: Pueblo, CO | Registered: 31 January 2006Reply With Quote