New
Find
Notify
Tools

Where are Felix and Sundog???
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Don't see them post much these days??? Are they hanging out on another forum?

Posts: 1499 | Location: NE Okla | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Ricochet
posted Hide Post

Posts: 1325 | Location: Bristol, Tennessee, USA | Registered: 24 December 2003Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
http://www.aimoo.com/forum/freeboard.cfm?id=514616&NoCaches=Yes

GonHuntin this might work, I ain't to 'puter literate, so here's hoping.
krag35

one of us
posted Hide Post
Thanks Guys!

one of us
posted Hide Post
We done kidnapped them in the middle of a dark and stormy night. The bloodhounds were after us, and lights were flashing through the swamps as we drug them through the moss and slime...

Posts: 922 | Location: Somers, Montana | Registered: 23 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
COOL....can I be next?

one of us
posted Hide Post
I'm baaa-aack !!! Been down to the San Diego town last week for training. I can now sit, lie down, and roll over. Still have an issue with heeling though. I'm still NOT leash broke. One of the fellers there I know from last year during our conversion -- first thing he said was, "feeling a little naked?", referring to not having my carry piece. Onliest thing I could respond was, "yea..." Will PRK ever rejoin the rest of us? 60 to 65 every day, and the natives were actually complaining about how cold it was. HUH ? Anyway, cast boolit testing has begun on the 700 VS in .308. So far it seems to have an affinity for the RCBS 30-180-SP. Good, because none of my other 30 cals have like it, so far. Anyway, good to be home. sundog

Posts: 287 | Location: Koweta Mission, OK | Registered: 28 August 2001Reply With Quote