THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM CAST BULLET FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Guns, Politics, Gunsmithing & Reloading  Hop To Forums  Cast Bullets    "Interest collection" for a mil-throat 7mm custom bullet

Moderators: Paul H
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Interest collection" for a mil-throat 7mm custom bullet
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
OK, I'm playing "drummer man" for a custom bullet run on a 7mm mold that will be designed to fit the enlarged throats of Military 7mm Mausers.

We are seeking comments to help the design fit your needs and wishes.

Oldfeller

=============================================

45 2.1
Member # 10555

posted 11-26-2003 17:41
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OK-
If anyone is interested in a 303-32spl bullet or a 7mm bullet for the 95's. These would be scaled from the 319247 and the 8mm maximum bullet styles.
Vote if your interested.

[ 11-29-2003, 22:24: Message edited by: Oldfeller ]

Posts: 386 | Registered: 30 September 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
175-185 gr modled more or less on your 8MM Karibiner. Maybe lube grooves a bit deeper. Some of those barrels are rough and need all the help they can get. My favorite "sweet '93" has a tube that looks barely shootable, but turns in ok groups with the RCBS 168FN and 13 Red Dot. Saw a Brazilian sporterized 98 I may pick up with a like new barrel the other day. These rifles are of such quality they desreve a good cast boolit.

Posts: 43 | Location: St Lawrence Valley NY | Registered: 01 January 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Bret, since this cycled all the way to the second page with no additional interest being shown in it, I would think this one isn't going to make it.

Sorry,

Oldfeller

Posts: 386 | Registered: 30 September 2002Reply With Quote