New
Find
Notify
Tools

Re: 45 paper patch mold order form
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
I wish I was around when this one was ordered.

This is a mold I could use.

If anyone wants to sell one, let me know.

Thanks,

ML

one of us
posted Hide Post
According to the tracking number from Lee, molds should arrive here Monday. I will get working on the shipping labels and get them out as soon as I can.
It was a long wait but it looks like the fun part will start now, shooting and testing.

Posts: 363 | Location: Missouri Ozarks, USA | Registered: 10 July 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Been gone two weeks. Thank You Ed cannot wait.

Posts: 112 | Location: Bonetown,South Dakota | Registered: 21 August 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Ya I cannot wait to get another mould I don't have time to use. It fun waiting just like Christmas morning . I do enjoy the costom mould orders . Thank you to you all that make it happen

Posts: 112 | Location: Bonetown,South Dakota | Registered: 21 August 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I talked to Lee a few days ago and they said it was in the hopper but it has not made it out the bottom yet. I'm getting antsy too. I wanted to get a good load setup for deer season.

Posts: 363 | Location: Missouri Ozarks, USA | Registered: 10 July 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Ed Have a friend that use to paper patch dead soft lead bullet in a Sharps 45-120. Said it just dumped deer.Ed you have good reason to be antsy. Me I know I will not get to use the mould till maybe late winter till I get time. Don't care its still going to be fun playing with a new bullet.