Find
Notify
Tools

I have bees wax for sale.
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of alleyyooper
posted
I have bees wax for sale, Quanty is limited.

the brown wax on the right is recycled wax from frames but it is clean and makes good bullet lube. It sells for $3.00 a pound plus shipping Minmum order is 3.5 pounds. Can ship 14 pounds for a cost of $8.95.

The middle bright yellow wax is cosmetic grade from 2007 cappings. It is $4.00 a pound plus shipping. Minium order is 3 pounds can ship 12 pounds for $8.95.

On the left Medium yellow wax. It is from combs we removed from building, trees and shuch when we remove bees from unwanted places. It also can be used for cosmetics.
It sells for $3.50 a pound plus shipping. Mimium order is 3.5 pounds I only have 14 pounds of this left. I can ship it for $8.95

Shipping is USPS flat Rate 2-3 day delivery USA only.

Thanks
Big Grin Al

Garden View Apiaries where the view is as sweet as the honey.

Posts: 505 | Location: Michigan, U.S.A. | Registered: 04 December 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of alleyyooper
posted Hide Post
Getting forgetfull in my old age.
Contact me at>
gvapiaries@yahoo.com

Big Grin Al

Posts: 505 | Location: Michigan, U.S.A. | Registered: 04 December 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I am interested but the E mail would not go through. It says you are not a yahoo member.
I am sending a PM.

Posts: 4068 | Location: Bakerton, WV | Registered: 01 September 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of alleyyooper
posted Hide Post
I just sent you an E Mail.

Big Grin Al

one of us
Picture of Lar45
posted Hide Post
That's a very good price. The only way I get $3.50 a lb locally is to buy 400 lbs at a time.

Who knows what the future will hold for Bees and Bee's Wax with the colony colapse disorder.

Lar45

White Label Lube Co.
www.lsstuff.com
Carnauba Red high speed cast bullet lube.

Posts: 2924 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: 23 December 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of alleyyooper
posted Hide Post
All of the medium yellow wax is spoken for. We still have bright yellow and the brown wax left.

We have a local candle maker paying 1.75 a pound to hobby bee keepers. Most of the suppliers of foundation don't even pay that. Most of us who have large amounts of bees wax sell on the net. Bright yellow is selling for about $4.75 a pound on E Bay.
I sell to shooters who cast their own. I am a shooter, although I don't cast my own I do some times buy cast bullets for my muzzle loaders.
Thaqts why I offer our wax at better than E bay prices.

Big Grin Al

one of us
posted Hide Post
My wax arrived today and it is BEAUTIFUL stuff.
If any of you need wax, don't hesitate.
Thank you Al.

Posts: 4068 | Location: Bakerton, WV | Registered: 01 September 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of alleyyooper
posted Hide Post
Boy that wax arrived sooner than I expected. I thought it would arrive today Tuesday the 12th. Guess it traveled over the week end.
If you want it cleaner filter it thru a coffee filter. You can save the coffee filter when done for a quick fire starter to carry in your possiables/safty pack.
Glad you like it, and thanks for the order.

Big Grin Al

one of us
Picture of alleyyooper
posted Hide Post
Still have 15 pounds of bright yellow left and 12 pounds of the brown.
I can ship the whole 15 pounds anywhere in the USA for $12.00 in a new flat rate box.

Big Grin Al