New
Find
Notify
Tools

MOA Shooter announces new shooting forum
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
MOA is pleased to announce he is starting a new shooting forum. He has so much good, and vital information to pass on, it is critical he share the information with the unholy masses. He knows he has made many new friends recently, who hang on his every word. And no one else in the world is qualified for the job. Just check all the posts he has made on this board, and see what an informative person he is.
Everyone be sure to check in, and voice an opinion!

Posts: 922 | Location: Somers, Montana | Registered: 23 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Dear TWS'er,

lol

MOA.

one of us
posted Hide Post
what is a TWS'er??

Posts: 1289 | Location: San Angelo,Tx | Registered: 22 August 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I'm kind of worried. MOA hasn't given any of his far advanced knowledge, and still the hits are coming in here faster than his other topic. It is apparent that people are anxiously awaiting the launch of the new page. Who knows, maybe this one will hit one thousand first? Wouldn't that be a shame?

Shooters Cast Bullet Alumnus

Ric Carter

Posts: 922 | Location: Somers, Montana | Registered: 23 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
still the hits are coming in here faster than his other topic

Ride herd on your TWSer's harder. Send more TWS PM's scolding them boys. CENSOR them all.

Just CENSOR harder.

Or are they just bored on TWS?? I mean, the grip and size of that room is so small someone farts and everyone rolls their eyes in unison.

MOA.

one of us
Picture of poletax
posted Hide Post
Like carpetman asked,,,Whats a TWS'er?

My Strength Is That I Can Laugh At Myself,
My Weakness Is That I have No Choice.

Posts: 5567 | Location: charleston,west virginia | Registered: 21 October 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
With Aladin urr uhh MOA you have to guess what he is talking about. He is such a wealth of information,he can't make it up fast enough to explain it.

Posts: 1289 | Location: San Angelo,Tx | Registered: 22 August 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
MOA, I'm giving you a chance, boy! Just give one little piece of unknown information to the unwashed masses, just to show them you are smarter, and better informed. By the way, are you still living with your parents? Getting a little old for that...

one of us
posted Hide Post
Maybe something on the wonders of bran filler,or the "DD" cast design you came up with that Walt Melander took up on without giving you proper credit...Idabull

Posts: 142 | Location: USA | Registered: 21 August 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
waksupi.... son. Easy now. Take that blood pressure stuff.

Easy. Ya might blow one.

Put the corks back in your ears and keep the draft out. roflmao

MOA.

Oh.. somebody change the 'depend' on the braindead old fart.

one of us
posted Hide Post
Hey, ol' buddy, I'm just waiting for any bit of wisdom to come from you. This is your big chance. Everyone is waiting. Educate us. Just trying to make you look good.

Ric Carter

one of us
Picture of Lar45
posted Hide Post
I guess I must have missed something.
??

Lar45

White Label Lube Co.
www.lsstuff.com
Carnauba Red high speed cast bullet lube.

Posts: 2924 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: 23 December 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Jay - Ur- um -oh, I guess you are trying to be incognito here.
Look at all the views on this forum with so few responses. The reason why? People are still waiting to see if you can produce the goods. Apparently you can't, as you have offered nadda, zero, zip, to any advancement of cast bullets, past, present, or future. All you have to do, is give some useful info here, and we will be wide eyed followers, and hang on your every word.
To tell you the truth, Jay, I'm starting to think people may be thinking you are full of crap right up to your upper hair line, and that you are better off totally gone from the internet.

Ric Carter

One of Us
Picture of bartsche
posted Hide Post
ConfusedIs anyone else but me having touble following and understanding this thread??????? bewilderedroger

Old age is a high price to pay for maturity!!! Some never pay and some pay and never reap the reward. Wisdom comes with age! Sometimes age comes alone..

Posts: 10226 | Location: Temple City CA | Registered: 29 April 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
bartsche---MOA Shooter formerly posted as Aladin. He didnt think folks would figure that out--his true identity. He started the thread on why is this place dead? Notice he mentions the casters in the know quit posting here. He also asks who was it that had that idea? He was looking for someone to brag on Aladin and what a shame that he got laughed off the boards. When confronted on another board,he denied being "Aladdin" but said he had researched all of "Aladdins" posts-----how could he do this spelling the name wrong? He never denied being Aladin---didnt matter--his IP address was Jay in Wisconsin,amazing that Aladin was Jay from Wisconsin. Aladin lived with his mom and was a telemarketer. He had the amazing ability to give exact to the pound pressure of ANY load--but had no pressure testing equipment. He gave exact BHN but did have equipment for that---he could tell by hitting it with a hammer. I don't have a clue why he got laughed off the board.

one of us
Picture of poletax
posted Hide Post
roflmao roflmao roflmao

My Strength Is That I Can Laugh At Myself,
My Weakness Is That I have No Choice.

Posts: 5567 | Location: charleston,west virginia | Registered: 21 October 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Missing something here?

The humor is that MOA has raised a question, but most (not all) have reacted to his STYLE rather than the content or meaning of the question.

Easy to do. I first saw the "Why is this so dead?" and cringed.

But then, sometimes it just takes sitting back, relaxing and drinking a fine glass of wine with the gardener - and your perspective changes.

Ahhh the games we play. Is this a little cryptic, yes. Am I going to explain it - if it isn't obvious explaining it won't help.

Tim K
(trk)
Cat whisperer
Chief of Smoke, Pulaski Coehorn Works & Winery

Posts: 621 | Location: Virginia mountains | Registered: 25 December 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Swede44mag
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by poletax:

Same Question Why no answer yet.

This guy sounds like one of my son friends that moved in on us a couple of years ago. He knew everything until I got into the particulars and found out he was blowing smoke.

Thanks for the warning so I don’t waste any of my time reading his pearls of wisdom.

Swede

---------------------------------------------------------
NRA Life Member

Posts: 1608 | Location: Central, Kansas | Registered: 15 January 2003Reply With Quote
Picture of Paul H
posted Hide Post
I believe this is sort of a carryover from a cyber feud on the cast boolit forum, though I'm kinda guessing on that.

I would ask that this sillyness could be handled by pm's and e-mails vs wasting the bandwith here.

Thanks

Posts: 7213 | Location: Alaska | Registered: 27 February 2001Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Swede44mag:
quote:
Originally posted by poletax:

Same Question Why no answer yet.

This guy sounds like one of my son friends that moved in on us a couple of years ago. He knew everything until I got into the particulars and found out he was blowing smoke.

Thanks for the warning so I don’t waste any of my time reading his pearls of wisdom.

Swede, you pretty much have it figured out. He came over here and starting refering to the Cast Boolit Forum as the "Training Wheels Site", i.e., strictly for begginers. He made such an a$$ of himself over there he got banned. I believe that's a first.

Paul, HE brought it over here, even before he was banned. Hopefully this will be the last of it.

BK

Posts: 12 | Location: Minn. | Registered: 03 March 2002Reply With Quote