THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM CAST BULLET FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Guns, Politics, Gunsmithing & Reloading  Hop To Forums  Cast Bullets    Are D & J cast bullets any good in your 45Autos?

Moderators: Paul H
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Are D & J cast bullets any good in your 45Autos?
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Jay Gorski
posted
Hey guys, I see Midway sells rthe D&J cast bullets and I'm wondering if any of you use them in your 45 Autos, and if you have any complaints or cudos on them, Thanks, Jay

P.S. Thinking of getting the 230gr. bullets.

Posts: 1745 | Location: WI. | Registered: 19 May 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I have been using them for years in IDPA and IPSC competitions. I shoot a Springfield .45 pushing them at 875fps, and have never had any leading of the barrel. The D&J I use is the 200LSWC (H&G 68 configuration). I get them from Target Barn. He shoots at a lot of matches, and I call and see if he is shooting a match, and throw my order in his van so I dont have to pay any shipping. I pay $37.50 a thou. https://www.projections.com/Site117/store2.asp?CAT=BULLETS&SubCat=HARDCAST

Posts: 97 | Location: Northern Lower Mich | Registered: 01 January 2004Reply With Quote