New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sunday at the range
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Well, the sandpit here on the farm actually. Took my 14 year old son down to shoot a few clay birds and Mom came along to watch! First time in 20 some years she went with me. I took advantage of the situation and brought a mess of guns with us. She ended up shooting my 25 Beretta, "her" 380, the 22 Kit Gun and "her" Rugger 10-22. She smoked the son with the 22 and had a blast. My son went through 100 rounds of 45 ACP reloads, cast reloads of course, in the Ruger convertable 4 5/8. He loves the gun, so I may have to look for another, FAT CHANCE!!! This may not match Buckshots exciting sagas, which I look forward to with great anticipation, but it was good, clean family fun.

Posts: 43 | Location: St Lawrence Valley NY | Registered: 01 January 2003Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
awesome. [Big Grin]

Posts: 12 | Location: Wash. State | Registered: 05 September 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
When I was dating my wife I got her started on shooting with a K-14 Smith with 38 spcl hollowbase wadcutters, a Colt 22 Diamondback, and Model 19 357 with 38 spcl target loads again. She loved sinking cans floating in ponds that we use to go to in the woods. Now it's been yrs since she's shot. She owns a Browning Hi-Power, a Ruger MK I bullbarrel 22 auto, a 32 Walther PP, and a German WWII P-38. Hope to get her out again.

Joe