New
Find
Notify
Tools

Re: 45 Paper Patch 6 holer
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Sure is a dandy looker ! Nothing as impressive as these big boolits pokin' out of a case. Thanks again.

Posts: 538 | Location: elsewhere | Registered: 07 July 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Ed Barrett:

The "snail" deposited my .45 PP in the box today; it looks great! Inspires me to finish up the wood on my many-times-rebuilt Ballard #5 "Pathetic" and give paper-patching a try!Your note said you're absorbing the setup cost; NO WAY! So the outbound s-mail will be carrying a modest contribution, with my deepest thanks to you, trk and the others who contributed to this exciting and worthy project.

floodgate

one of us
posted Hide Post
Quote:

Ed Barrett:

The "snail" deposited my .45 PP in the box today; it looks great! Inspires me to finish up the wood on my many-times-rebuilt Ballard #5 "Pathetic" and give paper-patching a try!Your note said you're absorbing the setup cost; NO WAY! So the outbound s-mail will be carrying a modest contribution, with my deepest thanks to you, trk and the others who contributed to this exciting and worthy project.

floodgate

Floodgate - Ed did the real work on this (by taking the responsibility for ordering and shipping the moulds.

Thanks for helping him even out the costs!

Tim K

Posts: 621 | Location: Virginia mountains | Registered: 25 December 2002Reply With Quote