Find
Notify
Tools

Paul A. Matthews
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Big Bore Fan
posted
Does anyone know anythink about Paul A. Matthews? I have a few books writen by Matthews and I can say it was an inspiration for me. I´m now very interested about bullet casting, loading and shooting the old long range rifles. Last year I bought a Pedersoli Sharps and I love it.
My question is, is he still alive and has he a adress for fan post? I will very happy about any informations.

Thanks, Martin

Posts: 824 | Location: Munich, Bavaria, thats near Germany | Registered: 23 November 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of arkypete
posted Hide Post
I think Mathews used to write for Wolf Publishing, Handloader and Rifle Mags.
Try Cast Boolets.com
Jim

"Whensoever the General Government assumes undelegated powers, its acts are unauthoritative, void, and of no force." --Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 6173 | Location: Richmond, Virginia | Registered: 17 September 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Wink
posted Hide Post
Brent Danielson (who posts as Brent on AR) has pretty much picked up where Matthews left off. You should try to PM him directly or through his web site http://www.iastate.edu/%7Ecodi/PPB/PPB.html

AR, where the hopeless, hysterical hypochondriacs of history become the nattering nabobs of negativisim.

Posts: 7046 | Location: Rambouillet, France | Registered: 25 June 2004Reply With Quote