THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM CAST BULLET FORUM

Page 1 2 3 

Moderators: Paul H
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Ain't life strange?? A refugee again .....
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted Hide Post
And it feels soooooo good to say what you mean instead of mincing about the point in ballet slippers.

Thank you guys for the opportunity to be open and just ask. Such large amounts of secrecy means folks have to assign you meanings and motives (and you know what that means).

Do you realize how much secrecy you have going on over there? In the "good old days" our leaders didn't have secret discussions resulting in members disappearing. Aladin was a discussed thing, as well as that one dude who kept posting about illegal trigger modifications. Folks got uninvited, but it wasn't done in secret.

And what is soooo terrible about a little ruckus once in a while? Guys get to know each other by interacting and we don't ":nteract" all that gracefully anyway. It can get noisy.

Trust is built on interaction.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Willy, no insult, just lumping you in with Deputy and Tpr...why?..they so bad to be lumped in with?

I said insult because you wrote: "where in the heck did he learn to talk bullshit like that"

WHAT BULLSHIT?!

quote:
and exactly what Jump said was "willy can suck my cock" so why cover it with saying it was kiss his ass, say what it is.

I wasnt sure exactly what he said, as I said in that post, sorry to hurt your feelings Joe.

I am done posting on this topic, i've made my point and answered the questions. There is no need to keep the flame alive and have this garbage on Accurates great forum.

-----------------
GunLoads.com Because Accuracy Counts

Posts: 5 | Location: http://gunloads.com | Registered: 17 September 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
It doesn't matter, if it was Jumptrap he probably said cocksucker, mainly because it was his fourth most favorite word. It probably meant about that much to him, too. But you didn't know that, but we do because we know Jumptrap for years & years.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Gee, when is saying what you said is bullshit such a super bad insult. Christs sake, Jump told you to suck his cock. I've never said anything to you that nasty, never. It was corporate BS Willy. I've worked for enough big companies to have heard that a million times and I can recognize it right away. Personally I don't have anything against you, but I do feel you are involved in the decisions on who's banned, do you not?

You think this is bad for the Accurate forum? You must visit the Political thread section then pardner, that place would make the hairs stand up on the back of Jesus Christ's neck. This isn't anything here, and you're probably leaving because you can't silence what you don't want to hear or be known here.

Max

One of Us
posted Hide Post
All this over a fourth favorite word, used by a fairly good natured Tennessee hillbilly in a private message to another crusty old fart who knew him well enough not to assign any big meaning to it.

What a waste.

If you had blown it straight back at Jump it would have been another small one day ruckus on the list. Big deal, Bob and I do that over a band dimension sometimes.

Secrecy is what is killing you guys. Start doing it in the open and it may be better for you. Those who can't stand the discussion don't need to tune in.

Take this thread -- the peace loving have already started avoiding reading it. Fine, that's good for them.

Those that do read it get to know the folks involved better and that breeds trust and understanding.

one of us
posted Hide Post
There is no "today" view over here Joe,,,in that view every post content is shown so anyone viewing see's even the nasty content you refer to in the political forum here. On most forums you see only the title of the thread ,not the contents so you cannot help to view only CB content. And that feature was one of the most requested in setting up CB.

Again,,I have no chance in pleasing anyone here. You obviously are here to slay CB, nothing else will do. I am sorry CB has no redeeming value to you or seemingly ever did.
If I was to have a second chance at anything I would not have started CB, try to ignore it exists. Have a nice life folks,you have succeeded in convincing me it was a mistake thinking one forum for all.

A Vote is like a Rifle: It's usefulness depends on the character of the user

BOOLITS BOOLITS BOOLITS

Posts: 538 | Location: elsewhere | Registered: 07 July 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
well that's not true Ken. Not here to slay, just ell the truth. I did find a lot of redeeming qualities on CB and a lot of friends also. So really good folks over there. I mentioned the ones that I don't think are so admirable.

Quit blaming and having pity on yourself. Hey you can just hand over the ownership to, say, ah Gunmaster can't you? Take some time off find something else to do. I don't spend nearly the time on the forum anymore as I did on CB. Further more the reason I'm angry I miss being able to post with friends.

Max

posted Hide Post
Jeeze, been so long since I been here I had to re-register.

I read the terms of service and can see why some guys might like it here better. Good for you. Plus I can be plain spoken too.

Hey Joe! I was wondering where you crawled off to. Still spreading hate and discontent I see. Lets set the record straight Joey boy. First off, I did not "dig up" Jumps arrest record. Believe it or not he and I had a lot of good PM's back and forth and I considered him a friend. Unfortunately he got led into a fight by you Joe. The "Bad Cops" post Scrounger made. You took that post and went off on one of your baiting trips and then you left and let Jumptrap fight the fight. He got riled and at one point, after your attack specifically mentioning State Police, he came down real hard. He had made inferences to trouble he had with some local cops on Shooters or Aimoo and he had discussed it with me. I was mad at his attack and I let my emotions get the better of me and I let the cat out of the bag. I also later posted my regret at my mistake. Publicly Joe. I threw myself on the sword. What I did was wrong. Since then he and I have talked a little. He advised me I was forgiven. But I won't forgive you Joe. You left the guy to fight your fight. What is it they call that? Cowardice? Ain't much of friend if nothing else. You know I even deleted some of the nasty things I said about you Joe. Of course you never bothered removing all the nasties you said about me. The great and powerfull Starmetal Joe is without sin. And I didn't call you a "fucking moron". I just called you a moron, which you are. I did tell you to fuck off because I was done with you. Then you went on with your sob story about how when you were a widdle boy your Daddy told you it was, and I quote, "the worstest word you can call somebody". Wow! And yet when we do a search on the word "moron" on the site who was the #1 user of the word? Whatnhell??? Starmetal Joe?!! Say it ain't so! So, now we can't say MORON on the other site. Joe feewings got hurt.

Just how much were we supposed to put up with Joe? Freedom of speech!!! That was your cry. Freedom of speech to you meant YOU could say whatever you wanted, but when somebody disagreed and told you off you went crying to Buckshot or somebody else, or you carried on about it for weeks. I asked you repeatedly to watch your mouth in consideration of the members who had kids reading the posts, or those who were Christian gents and might be offended. That doesn't make me religious, it's makes me a Moderator trying to keep you from pissing someone off. As for my comment about making your first shot count, yeah. I don't recall exactly what you wrote, but I was under the impression YOU were talking violence. Poor Joe. Always the victim.

So now you've dragged another good man down with you. He, like you, had a lot of good knowledge to pass along. He will be missed, just like Jump. Even you are missed Joe. Yeah. We didn't want you to get banned Joe. Not even me. Thats why you got all those "harassing" PM's asking, pleading, begging threatening you to please, please, PLEASE!!! just play by the rules. What a prick I must be. Sending you all those PM's just cause I was getting PM's and email complaining about you. I'm so sorry Joe, what was I thinking? Did you ever think maybe, just maybe, YOU had something to do with the situation your're in now Joe? Ever? Did you ever consider that it wasn't OK for you to trash a newbie like chopped liver or insult people who'd done nothing at all to you? I guess it never crossed your mind.

I wish you well Joe. I hope you have a long career here. I also hope you'll be a bit more accurate when you make your attack posts. I've made my mistakes and my apologies. I don't know everything. I can't get ragged one shot groups with every single gun I own either. I'm just one of those power crazed, evil, fat cat Republican, crooked cops out to make your life miserable. So when you bad mouth me at least get the facts straight.

Kelly- You are a valued member at the "other' site. You're a damn genius in some respects. A pain the keester in others. If you want to stay here many will be sorry to lose you. It's those damn rules! Well, your choice. I wish it could be worked out.

To all you other guys reading this crap- Stop by the other site, read up for a while and decide if it's as bad as some make it out to be. You're getting part of the story. There ain't enough time to tell it all.

one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bret4207:
To all you other guys reading this crap- Stop by the other site, read up for a while and decide if it's as bad as some make it out to be. You're getting part of the story. There ain't enough time to tell it all.

After it's been censored?

God bless Saeed!

It is a good citizen's duty to love the country and hate the gubmint.

Posts: 1570 | Location: Base of the Blue Ridge | Registered: 04 November 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
well bret wondered when you would show up. Sorry about getting the arrest record thing wrong, that's the way I was told about it. Still shitty to bring it up about a man whether I got the source of it wrong or not.

I did quite a few searches for "Moron" when I was on the forum and not only didn't find anywhere I used it, but found nothing actually. So if you would did those up, I'd love to see them because that is not a word in my vocabulary.

I also didn't hang Jump out to dry either, just ask him.

Oh yeah, it was just Moron, it was fucking asshole. Well I won't call you those, but I will call you a hypocrite, because that you are.

There were far worse offenders on the forum saying things that were no appropriate for children then what I ever said and you know it, and know who they are.

Me sound threatening on the forum??? Not hardly, not in my nature. If anyone was it was you in that if we met I had better make my first shot count. Never happen, I'd never spent the rest of my life in prison over shooting your sorry ass.

I'm not responsible for bringing anyone else down either. You think the fight you're talking about is the ONLY thing they were pissed about, well you're wrong. Oh and you didn't want me to be banned. Hmmmm funny, been talking to 45nut and he said he was the last one that wouldn't give in to banning me. 45nut didn't want it, you didn't want it, Gee Bret, who in the heck orchestrated it?

As far as mistake, yup human here, make my fair share of them.

So you wish me well, boy now that one I'm choking on. You know damn well you hate my guts and that if I was in your neighborhood you'd shoot me and put that "throwdown gun" in my hands that you more then likely carry. You're not Saint either Bret.

Well you have a good time on your forum and do try to be good and fair too all.

Joe

one of us
posted Hide Post
WOW. You ban this garbage from Cast Boolits and then air in out over here. When you guys fight with your wives, do you go over to the neighbors' house and break their dishes instead of your own? I'm sure that somebody is going to make me sorry I posted this, but come on, play nice. OK?

Mark Pursell

Posts: 544 | Location: Liberty, MO | Registered: 21 January 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Mark,

That was hilarious. Thing is it's so tightly structured over there, you never get to this point. Notice that Mr Bret even said he could be his real self here, lies and all.

Max

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Mark Pursell,

I'm sorry the boys are tussling, but they really need to get it out of their systems. If they don't get it out they are going to shorten their lifespans from repressed stress. Think of it as giving them CPR and oxygen -- they need it. And they can't get it at home, it's not allowed.

==============================

Bret, I freely admit I have been an occasional pain in the ass. Buddy, this may be one of those times. Who pushed the button that put my posting ability on hold while I was getting lambasted and "trolled" two days ago? Apparently mine was the only button that was pushed, all the newbies certainly got to say whatever they wanted to.

I owe some of the other folks on staff one trip back to appologize publically to the ones who were NOT involved. I think you can understand that.

Kelly

one of us
posted Hide Post
Confused Don't know about other states but here in Oregon arrest records are public information. Go to the court house and pay a few dollars and get what ever you want. And I'm the one who said to ignore the trolls or something like that as they wanted to keep picking wounds open instead of letting them heal. I'm a nobody, just and semi-old fart poster with 20+ years of cast bullet experience who belongs to these boards to learn and not have to put up with all the nit-picking. Mark

Posts: 210 | Location: Willamette Valley | Registered: 11 March 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Orygun Mark:
Confused Don't know about other states but here in Oregon arrest records are public information. Go to the court house and pay a few dollars and get what ever you want. And I'm the one who said to ignore the trolls or something like that as they wanted to keep picking wounds open instead of letting them heal. I'm a nobody, just and semi-old fart poster with 20+ years of cast bullet experience who belongs to these boards to learn and not have to put up with all the nit-picking. Mark

Exactly like what you are doing now?

one of us
posted Hide Post
This is pretty entertaining. I gotta get back here more often..
BOOM hammering lefty

one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Oldfeller, same as before:
And since you are both here, why don't you just say how you got hold of Jumptrap's PM?

Oldfeller

Because, he read Jump's PM to me.

posted Hide Post
"WOW. You ban this garbage from Cast Boolits and then air in out over here. When you guys fight with your wives, do you go over to the neighbors' house and break their dishes instead of your own? I'm sure that somebody is going to make me sorry I posted this, but come on, play nice. OK?

Mark Pursell"

Thank you Mark. You've made my point exactly. This thread is an example of the type of stuff thats "censored" at the other site. Does any of this contribute to the discussion of boolit casting, shooting or the interest of any of the membership? Nope. It' a bunch of "Did to!" "Did not!" malarkey that isn't benificial to anyone. And this is pretty minor compared to some of what we used to have.

Kelly- Your post got the hackles up because it sounded like you were going to start up the old war again. So IIRC you got put into "see what he says before it gets posted mode". What you said could be taken 2 ways I guess. As I said, you have stirred things pretty good in the past. Once burned, twice shy I guess.

Yes Joe, I can "speak plainly". Thats the term I used. I don't know why you want to go on with this. I suppose you're as bull headed as I am. I'll sit back and lurk for awhile. Then if it comes to it I can play the troll and maybe the kind host who provides this board can ask me to leave. Oh, thats right! No censorship allowed here. So how did you get rid of Aladin? Sounds like censorship to me...

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Bret,

I don't want to go with this, you and CB does. You , the owners, and rest of the moderators don't see the problem, or to be more specific, the cause of this last go around. You all see it as me. That's not it. In the post where the fellow posted a website to cheap brass, the address apparently had some flaws that were not malicious, but were taken that way by a moderator. Immediately his address was deleted and he was banned. Then some members pointed out exactly what was the matter with the address. Upon this the moderator appologized and welcomed the man back to CB forum. Was I involved...NO Was it about me...NO. So Oldfeller posted and pointed out how quick you moderators are to jump on someone, but I guess he made the bad mistake of referring way back to other incidents, which could be deciphered as me. That's what it's about, but you narrow minded moderators and your cohorts keep blaming me. You're like the Democratic party in a way. Say Ted Kennedy jumped up in congress and gunned down a Republican Senator. The Democrats would gang together and deny it, even with all the witnesses and video tapes. You all are like them. I don't want to go on with this about me. I'm off the forum, I'm done....but you all have other problems that are not of my doings. By the way swheeler had enough of CB and asked to be banned. Ditto oldfeller except he didn't ask to be banned and he has not. Oldfeller is not conducting whatever you think he is conducting for or in my behalf, honest, I mean that.

I saw your post about awarding Pat Marlin. How many replies did it get? Let me tell the folks watching this here. NONE...why do you think that is? By posting that post Bret you are feeding the fight whether you realize it or not.

How important is the title moderator to you? If you reply that it's not the most important thing in your life, or noways near it...then do this on your board. Another thing you moderators have like Senators is that you don't have term limits. So do this, post and suggest to renew or elect new moderators. See how that goes over WITH THE CURRENT MODERATORS AND OWNERS. Bet they won't like it. Personally if I had the job I'd be glad to give it up. I sure wouldn't like dealing with all this stuff.

Tell you what Bret, pm me and I'll tell you something..man to man, no tricks, nothing will get posted public. I give you my word on that.

Also let's do this. Let this die, try to think about what has happened, try to improve from what has been learnd and judge more fairly on your forum. Maybe even change management like I stated. If there are any more flare ups about this or me, immediately have a polite discussion about it publically and even mention that's what I want, want it stopped. According to you all, the troublemakers, trolls, whatever you want to call me, them, us are gone. So there shouldn't be anymore problems. But I'm afraid you'll find that some still lurk. With the influx of new members this should be forgotten by some time. Hopefully it will.

Joe

one of us
posted Hide Post
"You ban this stuff at Cast Boolits and then air it out here"----Bret you say he made your point exactly---I say he made the point well and clear and you missed it. We were told Cast Boolits is Kens house and you follow his rules. No problem with that. If he doesn't allow smoking in his house--don't go to someone elses house and smoke for example. Read the posts that were made here---the language would surely be censored at cast boolits,even if the words were quoted. F&%$ would never fly there yet those that would remove it have freely used it here. Yes there are problems. Swheeler did ask to be removed--but what caused him to feel that way was not posted--censored. Only half the story. If airing it all out is what is needed it should be done at Cast Boolits---why bring our problems here? And fully aired out--both sides--Oldfeller and Swheeler both state that their full post was not allowed.

Posts: 1289 | Location: San Angelo,Tx | Registered: 22 August 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Nice post Ray, VERY diplomatic. You remind me why we had you as our first moderator -- you were good at it. I actually hate that I cross posted right below you (accidentally, I was typing while you were, I just took longer).

Heck, let me kill it a bit.

Kelly

one of us
posted Hide Post
It is unfortunate that misunderstandings occur so easily with email and in these forums.

To quote Cool Hand Luke - " What we have here is a failure to communicate. "

I have little hope that ANYTHING will be settled in this pissing contest; irrestpecive of the efforts to make peace.

Tim K
(trk)
Cat whisperer
Chief of Smoke, Pulaski Coehorn Works & Winery

Posts: 621 | Location: Virginia mountains | Registered: 25 December 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by trk:
It is unfortunate that misunderstandings occur so easily with email and in these forums.

I have little hope that ANYTHING will be settled in this pissing contest; irrestpecive of the efforts to make peace.

Hey Tim, how true. Why if me and ole Trp Bret were neighbors he'd probably retire early so he and I could have more shooting, hunting, and reloading time...oh yeah workin on tractor time too.

Seriously though, you're right. Numerous times I've mentioned this is a virtually reality, even thought the people on the other end of this are human, something gets lost along the way. Yes some of those fellows out west live close to one another and enjoy their friendship at the shooting range they belong too. Buckshots Tuesday Shoot is a golden example of that. I envy them for that.

What I do to try keep things in perspective is that most of us have a wife and kid/kids, like I do and they can't be all that bad because those wives and children love them.

Carpetman,

You threw if off on your post because I'm so use to you being a Steve Allen or Johnny Carson most the time. Very interesting hearing something dead serious come from you. Nicely done though.

Joe

one of us
Picture of scrounger
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by trk:

Luke didn't say that, Strother Martin (The warden, captain, whatever) made that speech. One of my favorite movies.

We are what we do.

Posts: 281 | Location: Between Death Valley & the Atomic Test Site | Registered: 22 December 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
IF I remember correctly, he did say it - mocking what the warden said - right at the end.

Tim K
(trk)
Cat whisperer

Posts: 621 | Location: Virginia mountains | Registered: 25 December 2002Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Uncle Ray- If you look at Marks post you'll see alot of the same language about being in someone elses house used. Exactly the same words I used "over there". I got exactly what he was saying. Thats was the point of my taking the tone I did in my first post here. Different house, different rules. Thats the type of thing we would have if the "loyal opposition" had their way. Is it really any better? Maybe, but thats for the participants to decide.

I can't answer for the decisions others made at home. Flags went up. Things got out of hand from some folks perspective and it was all over the same old thing- The Rules and who made them. There are those "at home" who wish those of us who responded here had not. But they weren't the subject of this thread. I respect their opinion and understand why they feel that way. But, when have I walked away from a fight without at least trying?

The RULES and those who made them. Thats what it was about Joe. Not you. It was about a small group of people who disagreed with the owners. We've been through this before and it won't do any good I imagine to try and get you to see it from anyone elses perspective. On to other items mentioned.

Mr Wheelers decison to pass along messages from Joe got him an email from Al. His response was ... well, not what Al was hoping for. Then he made a post in which he asked to be removed. So that was what that was about. I'm not privy to what Al said to Mr. Wheeler, but in my experience Al's usually very diplomatic.

I also have no idea what Kelly said in his post that was held. At this point the damage is done, so I don't know how much it matters.

As to why bring this here? I, along with some of the other Staff, was attacked here. This is the field they chose. I'm just a poster here, haven't posted in 2-3 years I'd guess, not an all powerfull, evil, facist moderator. So I came and had my say. Whats the big deal? If you think I'm wrong thats fine by me. I have the right to be wrong don't I?

Joe- Elect Owners and Moderators? That dog don't hunt Joe. The Owner says whats what. Period.

I'm going to try to go back to lurk mode. But first- Joe, I'll make YOU a deal. You stop bad mouthing me and the Staff from Cast Boolits and I'll just play the fly on the wall. I don't want to PM you, or you PMing me. I offered to do this last year I think. You don't want us around your house, then just pretend we're all dead and keep quiet about us. We've got over 2000 members who appear to be OK with what we have "over there". So you stay in your side of the border and we'll stay on ours.

Fair enough?

one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MaxPayne:
quote:

If you look you will see I have been registered here a lot longer than you. ^That is what I am doing here and to see somebody else blame for a post on trolls I made ain't right. I let me feelings be known. If I'm at somebody's house I obey their rules or leave. You all need to grow up and quit trying to take over the world. I'll even bet you are a democrat. you are screaming about freedom of expression and trying to shut down anybody who doesn't like what you say. I will know ignore you as you are a cancer that refuses to heal....

Posts: 210 | Location: Willamette Valley | Registered: 11 March 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Bret,

Hang around a bit, this is actually the closest thing I have seen to the old list in the longest time.

You know, we never always AGREED on things, we just kept talking and things worked out. Damn, I guess I am enjoying saying what's really on my mind and simply talking with you all again without all those synthetic constraints and trip-wire rules to worry about.

So 45 Nut "owns" the list now -- but you do realize he didn't originally, he made promises to the original leaders that resulted in the leaders moving over to his digs in the first place. 45 Nut wasn't one of those leaders, neither was I. They were Felix, Sundog and Buckshot at that point in time.

Believe it or not, it was Bass that called him on failing to keep his original promises that he made. I hate to say it, but the list is us (as a group), not him as an "owner".

Now, if having a list means being able to talk freely, it could be anyplace, as long as we could talk freely and be us. Does this mean we have to have rules? We always had rules, most of which involved knowing each other and having some idea of how to get along with the various members.

I would relate differently with Felix than I would with Carpetman. I'd tease Joe or Buckshot. Jumptrap, you'd razz and get razzed back. There were some you argued points with intellectually, that was their style.

You can't expect everyone to be the same or to have a cookie cutter communication mode. A lot of what we did was have fun when doing what we did -- and I don't see much of that any more. Buckshot had fun, Joe had fun, Sundog had fun and we enjoyed sharing it.

The RULES and those who made them. mmmmmm. I never took part in making those rules, they were mostly shoved down our throats after the fact. We may be even now carping now about how poorly the rules are being followed by the rules makers, when in fact the excess amount of rules (and secrecy around their uses) seem to be at the bottom of some of these issues.

When and how did we become rule bound to the point we are falling over?

Kelly

one of us
posted Hide Post
Brett--Im not flaming and certainly not looking for a back and forth banter. I am very clear on what was said on this site---it's all there. Where things are hazy for example what was said to Swheeler? I know what his response was. What was Oldfellers full post? These things should have ALL been on Cast Boolits. My point that Mark P's point was missed was obvious by the fact that moderator/powers at be posted here. If there is stink on Cast Boolits,lets not dump it on someone elses site. It wasnt a matter of being attacked here because this is the field they chose--this field was available to them. I do believe a clique has developed and that is never healthy in an organization.

Posts: 1289 | Location: San Angelo,Tx | Registered: 22 August 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Bret,

I read "Joe" an awful lot in your last post. If it wasn't about me, it sure is directed at me "a lot".

Let's take swheeler. If you all think for one second he in any way decided to leave......errr well...let's say this...ended up where he is, which is off the CB forum, because of me, you all are wrong. He got fed up with other things which had nothing at all to do with rules. I know what it is and I'm not speaking for him here on what it is, or what some of it is.

Now let's talk again, my goodness again, Bret..about the cheap brass post. That too got out of hand NOT BECAUSE OF RULES. I explained that so I'm not going to again. That's two cases you spoke of, that you said boil down to rules, that aren't at all about rules.

Me...yup, some of that was about rules. One out of the three cases we're talking about.

Now as for the deal. Bad mouth you and the staff. Let's see, bad mouth how? I stated you posted Jumps arrest record. Okay, I was a tad off on that. I just spoke to Mark and got the TRUE story. Yes, he did say he told you about it. I was told the other way, probably because of the anger of the moment. He did say when I spoke to him, no matter where you got it from, you should have never posted it. What other bad mouthing? Hmmm oh hypocrite. Well you have to admit you paint this rosey picture of you, but behind the scenes that's not the truth or so rosey. Like the foul language that YOU used in pm's to me. How much foul language have you used to others in pm's? I've said nothing of the other staff, other then I feel you, Deputy Al, and Gunmaster are the perpetrators of a lot of the discontent on that forum. I haven't called any of them a name. You I have, but you've called me a Moron here in a previous post, so I called you a hypocrite.

I wonder, have you been elected to come fight here for the magnificent seven?

Fly on the wall...oh, a spy. Okay, I'm cool with that. CB does not have an active over 2000 members. Again like the Democrats and the Republican, they register all these voters, but not all of them vote. Same for you forum. Want to check it out? Got to members list, pick any letter, then go down the list for number of posts and look at all the 0's and 1's you will find. Pretty impressive...are they stock holders then?

I give up, you aren't going to change my view, nor I yours, while you will still continue to blame me.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by MaxPayne:
quote:

If you look you will see I have been registered here a lot longer than you. ^That is what I am doing here and to see somebody else blame for a post on trolls I made ain't right. I let me feelings be known. If I'm at somebody's house I obey their rules or leave. You all need to grow up and quit trying to take over the world. I'll even bet you are a democrat. you are screaming about freedom of expression and trying to shut down anybody who doesn't like what you say. I will know ignore you as you are a cancer that refuses to heal....

Gosh..I'll have to admit you really got me confused. Confused As far as the time I've been here I couldn't get my original sign in name back because I had a password problem. So I've been here a lot longer then what this name shows. Why am I answering you??????

one of us
posted Hide Post
It's still "he said, she said".

Only thing missing is Aladin.

Tim K
(trk)
Cat whisperer

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Aladin Aladin...please come back!!!!!!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Jay would give me a terrible ration and I'd have to munch a whole flock of crows and spit a bushel of feathers as he'd be right, right now.

You do realize that just about everything he said towards the end about CB is now pretty much true? And now I sit now exactly where he sat then, complete to being called a troll?

Hey, on that same thought -- I am a bit worried about 45 2.1 as he is one crusty old dude who doesn't take shit from anybody. He has posted fairly pointed questions on both lists and has recently stated some firm opinions that go 180 degrees counter to the grain over on CB -- that special definition of "list troll" they cooked up for me might slide over on to him suddenly if he isn't careful and doesn't watch his back fairly carefully.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I dunno Kelly....old Jump use to say some shit that had some pretty bad words in it, then he'd say "I'm going to go over and sit in the corner now". Remember that? Anyways for some of the language he used I never seen anything become of it. Not that I would want it to, I like Jump.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Guys, I have no dog in this fight, but it seems to me this is a good time for everybody to grab a cup of coffee, a beer or whatever you want, sit back, agree to disagree, respect one another and go on with life. I have never seen such a bunch of mess in my soon to be 53 years. What gives?

Posts: 4748 | Location: TX | Registered: 01 April 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
"Aladin,Aladin,please come back"..That's just rich, MaxPayne,considering how you told everyone you could how Jay D.would keep their $ and they would never see their moulds!!!And later trashtalked him for having less rifles than you..What a sorry piece of work.. Idabull

Posts: 142 | Location: USA | Registered: 21 August 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Doubless:
Guys, I have no dog in this fight, but it seems to me this is a good time for everybody to grab a cup of coffee, a beer or whatever you want, sit back, agree to disagree, respect one another and go on with life. I have never seen such a bunch of mess in my soon to be 53 years. What gives?

Musta been a sheltered life, Doubless. You shoulda seen the stripper try to pick up the red hot quarter.

It is a good citizen's duty to love the country and hate the gubmint.

Posts: 1570 | Location: Base of the Blue Ridge | Registered: 04 November 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Oldfeller, same as before:
Jay would give me a terrible ration and I'd have to munch a whole flock of crows and spit a bushel of feathers as he'd be right, right now.

You do realize that just about everything he said towards the end about CB is now pretty much true? And now I sit now exactly where he sat then, complete to being called a troll?

Hey, on that same thought -- I am a bit worried about 45 2.1 as he is one crusty old dude who doesn't take shit from anybody. He has posted fairly pointed questions on both lists and has recently stated some firm opinions that go 180 degrees counter to the grain over on CB -- that special definition of "list troll" they cooked up for me might slide over on to him suddenly if he isn't careful and doesn't watch his back fairly carefully.

Kelly-
I've got a lot of fairly pertinent PMs and e-mails detailing the dirt they don't want known. I think they know i've got it too. You think this past stuff has caused a ruckus, Ha.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Leftoverdj, I just find it hard to admit that a bunch of "grown men" would sit around acting like a group of women, one of whom bought the blouse all of them wanted... I always felt like men could agree to disagree without holding grudges.

And I don't need to watch a stripper pick up a quarter. I am more man than that, too.

Posts: 4748 | Location: TX | Registered: 01 April 2005Reply With Quote