THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM CAST BULLET FORUM

Page 1 2 3 

Moderators: Paul H
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Ain't life strange?? A refugee again .....
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
You post a comment on your home board in response to an old moderator friend saying he may have been too abrupt in executing the death penalty on a new poster (basically agreeing with him that it would be good to not be so quick on the draw). Comments addressed to him on his thread immediately after his post (very next post, no confusion as to whom it was addressed or what was the subject)

Next thing you know, you have some 25 year old supermoderator jumping in from the side inviting you to get lost and saying that you are same as slapping his wife and kids around, breaking all his dishes and burning his books and and burning him out of house and home and pouring radioactive waste and total nuclear destruction on him and his. (hey, I kid you not -- really strange stuff was coming out of his fingers on to his keyboard)

BTW, I didn't -- I don't own any nuclear weapons and I don't slap women and kids, I don't break dishes and I don't burn books either. Nobody was even talking to him, he butted in on his own.

Oh, but no, he doesn't bother to say he is speaking metaphorically or that it isn't true or even real. He sounds dead serious. And since he is a super moderator, all the people who 1) didn't read the original posts and 2) have nothing better to do start jumping on your head too, mostly in response to the fictions that he wrote.

People who know you and read the posts respond to defend you, but get shouted down by the crowd that has gathered. Now you are stated to be a troll, (but they have to redefine the word troll as it is pointed out that you aren't one)

So, you post to clarify the situation and defend yourself and the 25 year old blocks your post and comes out with another long statement saying basically what a good guy he is and how everyone should be patient with him because he's so young and he's trying so hard. Meanwhile he's blocking your posts for all he's worth, not allowing you to respond to what's going on.

Now his latest nice long post is all pretty and nice, It may even be true, BUT you've been maligned (liable or slander, which one is the one that is in writing?) now publically and can't even defend yourself. What's worse, the boy is holding your response post in limbo until it is totally out of sync with the discussion flow, then he'll probably "approve" it and release it later when it is out of phase enough to make you look like a monkey. Or use it to justify banning you without ever letting anyone see it (that's what he did to the one before last).

And guess what, there is doodley you can do about it. You are tarred and feathered and silenced (although it is stated publically that your posting rights are untouched - ain't that a hoot)

Oh, how far the old Shooters list has fallen, this time internally. This is the third time strange abberant shenanagans like this have taken place in as many months. Appears to be a pattern, all involving the same person doing the doing. Beyond that, nothing much can be said except there is total fiction being stated publically as fact and abrogation of posting rights that keep the accused from even responding to the fictional accusations. And it's all being done for the greater good, of course.

And guess what just happened on the way to the forum? They just used the new definition of troll to fit another old member who was "disappeared" under unclear circumstances (mightly flexible now, that word troll -- means whatever is needed for the person at hand, apparently -- either before or after the fact).

And the crowd cheered wildly as the blood flowed into the sands of the arena.

==================================

Yo, Paul, you got yourself a flow of refugees again. Right now it's only a trickle, as they are only killing one or two at a time. It may get larger later on when they figure out how to "troll" anybody who they don't like (or anyone who disagrees with the killings).

Oldfeller

one of us
posted Hide Post
Which board is doing the booting?

Mark Pursell

Posts: 544 | Location: Liberty, MO | Registered: 21 January 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Mark,

Purpose of my post was to state my point of view in a forum that isn't currently under the thumb of the one of the primary parties.

My purpose is NOT to screw up Paul's list or create some sort of mess over here, especially since it looks like I've got to live here if I want to discuss anything about cast bullets.

Mind you, Paul has provided a refuge for me in times past and I have always appreciated it.

Let's see, what are you guys currently discussing .....

Oldfeller

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I believe he's speaking of the Cast Boolit forum at www.castboolits.gunloads.com

Max

one of us
posted Hide Post
Oldfeller--Kelly--I sure never thought you were slapping women and children around. I figured you were a kicking and stomping them.

Posts: 1289 | Location: San Angelo,Tx | Registered: 22 August 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Looks like typical over worked moderator overeaction to me O'Feller.

Your not banned, why don't you go over and fire back?

This stuff will blow over... cheers

One of Us
posted Hide Post
marlinlover,

You missed something in Oldfellers post. He did fire back, the the squirt that runs the forum software deleted his post.

Max

one of us
posted Hide Post
I didn't realize they were deleting posts over there. That's not cool.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I find this discussion of great interest to me, as I just asked "Castboolits" to remove my name from their members list and please delete any posts made by me. I had recieved a PM from Deputy Al(moderator)threatening me with being banned for carrying messages for Starmetal. It wasn't too awful long ago that I was threatened with the same thing by a different moderator for a joking remark, hay I even used the big green smiley face, and a remark WAY less offencive than a lot he has made.
Now to why I wanted my name removed for good! I posted Al's pm for all to see, and a few pissed off remarks, guess what his pm didn't get posted, so it looks like I just went off on him for NO REASON. They condem people for name calling, then turn right around and do it themselves, but thats OK- they're moderators, something smell fishy?looks like THEY will tell you who you can associate with, and they will delete, edit or mutilate whatever and whenever they feel like it. As far as I know I always followed their rules, I figure in a month or two you will have submit a post, let them edit it, and when it meets their approval, it will be posted. The only reason I will EVER look there is to make SURE they got my name off their members list-I DO NOT WANT TO BE AFFILIATED WITH ANY FORUM THAT CENSORS YOUR POSTS IF YOUR VIEWS DON'T PARALELL THEIR VIEWS!

Scot Wheeler
This is not intended as a flame! Just though people should be made aware.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Life sure is strange. I remember a few years back when I replied to a message Mark Purcell wrote about the CBA lowering the dues. I was CBA Director of Registered Competition at the time and thanked him for bringing up the subject, for God's sake the uproar was unbelievable. Not only was I called a troll by one of the self appointed powers that be at the time but other things as well. I have to thank the moderator for not getting involved because I thought it showed just how ridiculous grown men can act when left to their own devices and using aka's to hide behind.

I guess I should get to the point that you didn't seem too outraged about someone being told to take a hike or people piling on when it wasn't your ox getting gored, in fact if I remember right you got your lick in too, but I suppose that's what makes life so strange and interesting after all isn't it.

Pat Iffland

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
I guess I should get to the point that you didn't seem too outraged about someone being told to take a hike or people piling on when it wasn't your ox getting gored, in fact if I remember right you got your lick in too, but I suppose that's what makes life so strange and interesting after all isn't it.

Pat Iffland

Pat: Either you have me mistaken for someone else or you just don't remember correctly. Yes I was outraged, and corresponded with several members over concerns of censorship, Then I found out our pm's were being read and passed around- funny thing is I thought PM meant PRIVATE MESSAGE? And after reading pm's between me and another member, then and only then did I start getting threatened and censored! So discussions were changed to e-mail, this shouldn't have to be done this way when they offer private messaging for forum members, but I could not post pm's sent to me by moderators? Sound fair to you, it might be the way of the world, but it is not right. I know I never got any "licks" in on anybody that got run off, infact I stayed out of it as much as possible just because of the underhanded way things were being run. Those that rule, rule with an iron fist, YOU HAD BETTER AGREE WITH THEM-OR ELSE.
Scot

one of us
posted Hide Post
Well one thing's for sure... the written word is very powerful, and easily misunderstood.

I don't think there are many English Scholars amongst us holding a masters degree on the subject, so it's not hard for a pile to start off small, then crash at the bottom of the hill.

I have found the Mods at CB to be very good folks, that I think are trying their best to keep peace over there.

For God sakes let's not allow these fine forums turn into a pile of Greybeard... Roll Eyes

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Well one thing's for sure... the written word is very powerful, and easily misunderstood

I agree wholeheartedly, but I assure you I didnot misunderstand anything. I have a very limited education and cannot articulate my thoughts very well at all, infact I have a rough time of it. I was just relating my experience in hopes of saving some other poor soul from being browbeaten by the powers that be. I reread everthing that I have posted on this subject, and what I see are factual accounts of what went on.But I will not have to worry about it because I will never visit there again- period! I will miss a lot of the members there, but then a lot of them post here too.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Scott,

I'm truly sorry you thought my post was directed towards you because it wasn't, it was directed to the thread starter. I also mentioned that my personal experience happened a few years back. Fortunately since that time my few posts here have been replied to with nothing but civility.

I'm a moderator on the new CBA forum site and like most hate the thought of any form of censorship and don't plan on doing it except in extreme circumstances BUT, while swearing, little homespun stories, and being totally ignorant for the sake of it might be passed off as a personality quirk by some and impress the heck out of the little kids down at the local hot dog stand they have no business on these forums. I think a lot of what's being called censorship is in reality only censorship when it applies to them. I've seen some of the most vocal gripers about being censored the first one's to jump down the throat of other people and try to drown them out. Censorship by attack in other words.

People can say and think what they want but with a very few rare exceptions guys who get censored or asked to leave a forum in most cases brought it on themselves from what I've seen.

Pat

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by marlinlover:
Well one thing's for sure... the written word is very powerful, and easily misunderstood.

I don't think there are many English Scholars amongst us holding a masters degree on the subject, so it's not hard for a pile to start off small, then crash at the bottom of the hill.

I have found the Mods at CB to be very good folks, that I think are trying their best to keep peace over there.

For God sakes let's not allow these fine forums turn into a pile of Greybeard... Roll Eyes

Yeah well tell me what you think about this. Another member who quit had his arrest record posted publically in one of the threads that such member and one of the moderators (who's in law enforcement) got into a spat and the moderator dug up his arrest record (in which the case was dropped because it was a false accussation) and posted it in the thread fight, to make the member look bad. Later he deleted it, but all had read it. What happen to the moderator, not a Gawddamn thing. So does that sound like the moderators are good and fair men? Not to me.

Max

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I don't know the details but .....

If there is no moderation, the forum gets taken over by low-lifes who drive away the intelligent people. That was happening here at AR until Saeed decided to up the moderation a notch and boot a few members. And it was happening at Cast Boolits last time I visited, which was a long time ago.

On the other hand, if the moderator is overbearing, that drives good people away, too.

It's tough to run a good forum.

My suggestion is that you will never go wrong by staying on topic and being polite.

Do as I say, not as I do. Roll Eyes

Posts: 1095 | Location: Idaho | Registered: 04 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by popenmann:

My suggestion is that you will never go wrong by staying on topic and being polite.

Couldn't agree more.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Max; not to me either, sounds kinda lowdown and dirty to me, just something about that leaves a bad taste in my mouth. The thing with the PM's too! You know if you open someones mailbox, take his mail and read it, that is a felony. And just to be clear I was threatened with expulsion for carrying messages for someone they didn't like- Eight grade shit" if you're friends with him you can't play here anymore."
Scot

one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:

Yeah well tell me what you think about this. Another member who quit had his arrest record posted publically in one of the threads that such member and one of the moderators (who's in law enforcement) got into a spat and the moderator dug up his arrest record (in which the case was dropped because it was a false accussation) and posted it in the thread fight, to make the member look bad. Later he deleted it, but all had read it. What happen to the moderator, not a Gawddamn thing. So does that sound like the moderators are good and fair men? Not to me.

Max

I can't and won't comment on unsubstantiated vague hearsay.

We mostly are talking about Cast Boolts, and as a member I know none of the LEO members of that group would do what you have posted.

I have enjoyed O'Feller's and Scot Wheeler's posts over there, and wish we could bite the boolit and work this stuff out for the good of everyone, as I have also seen great forums go in the tank because of this kind of stuff.

I think the moderators are on edge- autta learn from this and apologize, so we can move on. Starmetal Joe's a sore spot obviously, and flaming that fire with the mods really get's em' pissed off, so for whatever the reason I respect that, and we should let that horse die.

So I think there can be some give and take on both sides.

I think we all need to be able to say "I was wrong for that, I stand corrected".

There's room for that statement on both sides of this argument. Let's acknowledge it, and get back to doing what we're good at.

one of us
posted Hide Post
Also wanted to add that reading members PM's by moderators anywhere is totally out of line. Period!!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Marlinlover; thank you for your post. I have moved upward and onward, so be it. I just felt that maybe some people were unaware of what was going on, and I personally wouldn't want to read others personal mail myself, it's just not right. With that said I'm "over" it, actually I feel like a great weight has been lifted from my shoulders, time to start anew.

Scot

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Marlinlover,

Amazing, reading pm's is out of line period, but police officer putting arrest records in a thread isn't huh? It was deleted after substantial time meaning that a lot of people read it. How many witnesses do you want before you believe it????

one of us
posted Hide Post
Pat I., I'm the one that started the thread you were involved in concerning the lowering of CBA dues. I've been a CBA member for a decade or more, and sing its' praises when I can. I've worked on the target crew when the CBA national matches have been held at Pioneer Gun Club in MO. (Them's my bonafides)

I couldn't believe the guff you, and I, took over that. Some of the members on Cast Boolits used to post here. I miss most of them, but not the mud-slingers that jump on anyone that even mentions the CBA. Avoiding the worst of them is the reason I've never registered or posted on Cast Boolits. I understand that some were treated rudely on the former bulletin board linked through the CBA website. That makes it even more strange that they would now do to posters what they complained bitterly about the "colonel" doing to them.

BTW, while I haven't register on the new CBA forum, I like the new format and enjoy reading the posts. I will register and post when I have something of value to add.

Mark Pursell

Posts: 544 | Location: Liberty, MO | Registered: 21 January 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Just so everyone has some facts.
The death threat were NOT from Oldfeller, they were from a past thread in which the topic of the thread was a gunwriter that thought I should have closed the thread as soon as it was posted.

In my opinion Oldfeller and Joe,Aladdin,Jumptrap. et all contributed tons and I regret immensely they are not part of CB any longer.
Back when shooters announced the immient demise of their forums I asked and asked if anyone had a consensus of where to congregate and nobody had an answer, In my obviously selfish move I opened CB to try to keep the knowledge base of these men to be available to myself and everyone interested in one place.
Since castpics was not a forum but an archive I started CB elsewhere,,aimoo was advertised as a free forum host,that was misleading to say the least since of you did not pay your forums were filled with popups.
I had no one to guide me and yet i paid anyway and took my chances. My intent was sound,my mind thought since we all shared a passion for CB's it couldnt miss. I did not forsee the distrust and backbiting to come. I was mistaken,I admit now I should have set no rules and anything was fair game if everyone was to post whatever they wanted anywhere and keep my nose out of everyone elses business.
I have no college degree or formal training whatsoever in determining the nature of people. I was going in blind and should have never started such a folly. I am sorry for that, I apologize to everyone that needed to join only to realize my forum was run by an amateur.
Take note I am sorry for wasting your time and for getting in the way. I am sorry now I as a enthusiast for CB's I dared trying. I am sorry I tried and failed you. I wished only to bring us together and have failed these people,it was not my intent at all.

My head is on the block over here I know, I cannot defend my actions in any way since I am not on my turf. You are welcome to stone me and hold me responsible since CB was my idea.
I will forever regret losing the faith of my "peers" since it is me and me alone that is at fault. I wish you well in your new home wherever it may be. I cannot go back in time however to try again and if I had a second chance I would not touch it with a ten foot pole. No CB would exist, No flood of refugees for my misdeeds would be forthcoming.
I am sorry I made you all miserable and am sure I deserve whatever truths you have made public. Trying what I did is a dis-service to our fraternity and I should be burned at the stake,,I am certain you will accomplish that shortly.

I alone am the cause of this,,and I am sorry to everyone I have offended and wish you would have created CB instead.
Please do ,I will support and defend you to the ends of the earth.
I had better go so the bashing and burning can commence in full.

A Vote is like a Rifle: It's usefulness depends on the character of the user

BOOLITS BOOLITS BOOLITS

Posts: 538 | Location: elsewhere | Registered: 07 July 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
45nut, my problem with your site is not with you or your format, but with some of the contributors that would become abusive at the drop of a hat or questioning their sacred cow. Others would then join in the fun at the expense of the victim. This "fun" started on the Shooter's forum, then evolved into an artform here at AR. A couple of the screen names you mentioned were some of the worst (HAR!). I wish you well with your site.

Mark Pursell

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Ken,

I'm glad you posted here. Don't worry I'm not going to stone you. In fact I had just sent an email to Waksupi for you to email and talk. I tell you what, I'll pm my email to you here. I hope you can retrieve it. If not contact Wak for my email addy.

Max

one of us
posted Hide Post
My email is 45nut at myway dot com.

BOOLITS BOOLITS BOOLITS

One of Us
posted Hide Post

Can't say I know you but man that's one dramatic letter, my hat's off to you!

I'm not new to either cast bullets or cast bullet forums so a little history. I used to look at the Shooters Forum and made the mistake of actually posting one time which led to an attack by none other than the famous Aladin. When that closed down I started reading this forum and once again mistakenly posted and once again was attacked by the now world famous Aladin, who decided to bring some buddies along this time. I joined your forum but until I saw the wolves had either left or were laying low I didn't want to take the chance of another reaming although this time it wouldn't have been by Aladin thank God. Quite a character that one, after carrying on like there was no tomorrow he had the audacity to email me asking my opinion on his HBC bullet. Like the next day!!

Maybe there's a lot of people just like me who don't want to get ripped apart or just don't have the energy to argue about nonsense who will post once the air is safe over there. I'm not much of a poster anyway but do a lot of lurking and the CB site is lot friendlier than it was in the past. Don't think you'll be losing the master minds of cast bullet shooting just because the guys leaving did a lot of posting, I could give you a prime example of a guy that used to post here more than anyone I saw but in my opinion didn't know his arse from a hole in the ground and had an extremely overactive imagination when it came to shooting. I also wouldn't put a lot of stock in the statement that just because someone leaves they'll be a mass run for the door.

Just my 2 cents.

Hi Mark. Seeing your original letter in this thing is what prompted me to write in the first place. That was quite a shellacking I took that time but I got over it pretty fast. Won't forget it though.

Pat

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Don't bother bashing and burning him, he honestly thinks what he is doing is for the greater good and in his generation "what you mean to do" just as important as what you actually do when going about doing it.

Next, he is just three years out of college and has taken on a big job. He asks for some leniency and consideration, so give it to him. I'd give it to my kid (generally have to once or twice a year, considering)

As far as me being angry, really the only thing that totally upset me was not being able to respond. I'm pretty much over that, it just ticked me off to be silenced and bound while reading all the gruff that was being said about me by the tweety birds and not be able to do a damn thing about it.

The post he was holding (and to my knowledge that post was never released, BTW, not even now) was a goodbye post anyway, shame he felt like he had to block it as I did say goodbye to all the old members from the original list and I told them one by one why I would always remember them.

As far as calling people "troll" this new definition says that if you are disruptive and anti-whatever, then you are a troll. "Whatever" gets to be picked by the observer, so it will be very flexible. I am an intractable old fart who is vocal and not particularly bashful, but I would shudder to think I meet a 2007 new-speak definition of a troll.

All you old farts are automatically trolls now.

And I am anti-intrusion and to a large degree I have no use for fine detail micro-moderation. Paul Hale and I had that discussion a while back when I kept asking him what he was going to do about Aladin. Paul's response back then was that he wasn't going to do anything, the list members would handle it -- so we did.

Yes, I would go toe to toe with you in a discussion and you would know you were in a discussion, but there isn't any discussion when only one person speaks and then he stops the other from speaking. That's just high handed bullshit. you can say all the pretty stuff you want to after the fact -- folks will still know you for what you did, especially after 3 times.

Now, as to the statements made by others above about reading PMs, I could never find a definative proof either way other than someone having to flat ask the site's web guy if he did it. As a matter of fact, someone DID ask him flat out and the answer was very informative -- to the website administrator all traffic, public and private PM is simply there on his screen at all times, a constant flow of data running thru the website. By inference, the web admin guy was saying "yes, I see everything, all of it".

As far as posting confidential legal information about your arrest record (dropped, aquitted or whatever)-- that information isn't called confidential information for nothing. Yet it did happen to Jumptrap by a list moderator. It was a clear violation of all trust that existed up until that time. In one fell swoop, PMs were read, axes fell and confidential legal information was disclosed simply to justify the head that was taken.

Now you can say, if you were a young man would you have the calm and presence of mind to read somebody calling you a cocksucker in a private message and not react? Heck fire, when you were 25 what would have caused you to slug somebody? Problem was the backhanded sneaky way it was handled then the way it was justified by releasing confidential legal records.

Shoulda just PM'd Jump back and said "Hey idiot -- I have to read all this shit you write in these PM's as I do the mechanics of the web page and I happen to like girls even if you don't". Jump would have ROTFLHAO and things would have been even. He'd probably have appologised and been embarassed.

But that ain't what happened. Wrong stuff got piled up on top of wrong stuff.

Bring it up to the present, please read the new TERMS OF SERVICE that just popped up on that site -- they firmly state they can/will print anything they can discover about you any way they want to should they wish to do so. I don't think it protects them from the Jumptrap episode, the terms of service was slapped on after the fact on that one. It might kinda sorta try to protect them in the future (only a court case could say for sure). It sure says something about the people who feel the need to have it as part of their Terms of Service .....

In a final summation of what I feel right now, --- if I am going to post words I would rather they show up on the screen and then take whatever feedback comes from them. I don't feel that this will actually happen over there any more.

Unless you have rewired Paul Hale, I think it does apply over here.

Oldfeller

one of us
posted Hide Post
I am 44 yrs of age....not 25. You have that detail wrong.

BOOLITS BOOLITS BOOLITS

posted Hide Post
Sort of amazing how people still have no idea who we are ehh Ken? lol

Oldfeller, you need to re-read what's going on over there a bit closer and not be so harsh in your respondings.

My screen name is GunLoad Master over there, I am 25 years old, and own and operate the server that hosts my website gunloads.com and the Castboolit forum. If you can find a post or private message that I ever get upset with you please post it here for everyone to see.. If not, please get your information straight and don't get all upset with me.

I wrote a long post that I thought would be thoughtful and help to explain who I was, and with any luck help calm things down a bit, and in the last part I wrote something like "take it anyway you want".. Apparently you took it the negative way, your choice.

Not here to flame you, or upset you in anyway, just asking that you do get that information more accurate. Thank you.

Also for Accurate Reloading I am sorry for this type of discussion to be on here.

-----------------
GunLoads.com Because Accuracy Counts

Posts: 5 | Location: http://gunloads.com | Registered: 17 September 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Carpetman,

Speaking of kicking and stomping -- what happened to your tulip bed and your freshly transplanted daffodils this past summer?

Were there any little kitty prints left next to the piled up dirt and bulbs by any chance?

Where are the rest of the miscreants, anyway?

Kelly

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Oh my, we got us young gunloadmasters and old 45 nuts and lots & lots of confusion.

Hey, whoever blocked my posts and let the tweety birds shit on my head for a day and a half -- you suck.

If you're not a young person, then you got no blinking excuse for the stuff you did -- you should have known better. You are just wrong.

Where's my pellet gun ..... teach you young wippersnappers (the both of you) to pick on old people.

Oldfeller

posted Hide Post
quote:
Now, as to the statements made by others above about reading PMs, I could never find a definative proof either way other than someone having to flat ask the site's web guy if he did it. As a matter of fact, someone DID ask him flat out and the answer was very informative -- to the website administrator all traffic, public and private PM is simply there on his screen at all times, a constant flow of data running thru the website. By inference, the web admin guy was saying "yes, I see everything, all of it".

Thanks for your kind wording Oldfeller, once again I love looking like a criminal.

Once again, I own and operate the server, I have sole control over the internal workings of the server.

I was asked if I could read Private Messages, and I said Yes. Please go to any forum anywhere on the internet and ask if they can view private messages, if they say no, they are lying plain and simple. If I am asked a question I respond with the answer. I have no idea who most of you people are, I have never met you, do I need to really prove my worth to you? I will tell you the truth with any question you ask, I don't have to deny it.

Question: Can I view people's private messages?
Answer: Yes (although I thought I just explained that)

Did you?
Yes.

Why?
Because there were numerous people that were wanting to try and sue me for violating their freedom of speech and I wanted to get all the information I could about these "potential" lawsuits. I did this once and the private messages are not displayed to me at all times Oldfeller. This was not something I wanted to do, or cared to do, I just didnt want to loose my house because some assholes got puckered up because they couldnt swear on the forum.

If people want to talk to someone in private so no one can hear them. Meet somewhere, go in the mountains somewhere and whisper your message behind a rock.

Quite frankly, I read that Jumptrap said "and willy can kiss my ass" or something similar to that. Jumptrap if you want to post something like that, post it in public. If you want to say that to my face, let's have at it. Other than that, watch what you say.

-----------------

Posts: 5 | Location: http://gunloads.com | Registered: 17 September 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
And since you are both here, why don't you just say how you got hold of Jumptrap's PM?

Oldfeller

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I believe the person that is spoken of that is 25 is Gunmaster, not 45nut. I don't think it's so much 45nut that's the problem, although he should have the upper hand in final decisions. He's stressed out not only by the forum matter, but personal stuff too. Let's take a look at the moderators: Buckshot, he rarely says anything. In fact he never got involved with my situation, at least not in public posts. I don't know what goes on behind the scenes. NvCurmudgeon, he too doesn't say alot and I don't even know anything that said they even got a pm from him. I certainly never did unless it was a question about guns or reloading, etc..Krag35, he too rarely says anything and I've never gotten a pm from him either. Deputy Al, hmmmm, a very educated man, years of experience in law enforcement. His grammar and spelling make you think you're in an advanced English class in college. Very verbal about reprimanding you about something, also sends you a lot of pm's about such. Tpr Bret, what can I say. This man I can not stand. You've already heard about the posting of a members arrest record. Very unprofessional. The man constantly hounded me through pm's about everything. He depicts this religious moral upstanding law abiding child loveing man on the public side of the forum, mind you pm'ing and hollering at members for swearing, too much sexual overtone, etc, but yet sends me a pm saying "Fuck off Asshole!!! I'm finishing with you, you fucking Moron" Well so much for being a preacher. Also said that if we lived closer we'd settle this for sure and that my first shot bettr count. Was that a threat? From a lawenforcement officer. Then we have Waksupi, fairly easy going guy, kind of got some strange ways, likes living the hard way and in the past. He'd pm on things but wasn't overbearing like Deputy and Tpr. Really would wants to be friends and not fight. So I'd say the skunks on the moderator side are Deputy and Tpr. Both them very overbearing. One analogy that one of the posters made here is about Gunmaster. He said cast boolits seemed to have really started to fall apart when he took over the website duties and such, as he has explained. That speech he spoke of, to me, sounded like what some corporate manager would give the union side of the place. Kind of amazed me because he's no corporate manager or VIP and he's only 25 and makes me wonder where in the heck did he learn to talk bullshit like that. I fit him in with Deputy and Tpr. So that's it, that's what I think. All I can say is if you join or are already a member, keep your nose clean, very clean there. And Willy, you asked then why do I keep coming back. Well to show you that you don't know all you think about pc's and I can still get back in. Like I told Ken, I didn't hack your system there few weeks back. That I don't know how to do, that I would never do, and that is against the law, which I don't go around breaking the law. Tpr Bret probably already knows that because I'll bet for sure he checked out my non existant arrest record too. 4-0 Military record, 4-0 arrest record. I obey the law. I don't drink, smoke, smoke dope, do drugs, beat women or children either.

Max

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Post lag, you just did, sorry.

posted Hide Post
Ahh great, now I know who Joe is over here. Had no idea until just now.

Joe, would you mind explaining what I did to you personally why you insult me?

We've exchanged private messages at cast boolits many a times and I always said I would try to help you out and I listened to your suggestions.. So what did I do to set you off?

You can answer that here or e-mail, your call.

-----------------

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Quite frankly, I read that Jumptrap said "and willy can kiss my ass" or something similar to that. Jumptrap if you want to post something like that, post it in public. If you want to say that to my face, let's have at it. Other than that, watch what you say.

Now, this is clean and clear. Jumptrap would have understood that completely as would have all the rest of us. "Let's have at it" would have made a half day of exciting reading, then it would have been over. Jump would have likely have been wrong and have been big enough to say so (he has in the past, as have I. So would have Joe -- that is you, isn't it Joe)

Joe, you can always get your old name back by being "Starmetal, same as before" or "Starmetal Reforged" or whatever.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Yup Kelly, it's me.

Willy, no insult, just lumping you in with Deputy and Tpr...why?..they so bad to be lumped in with?

and exactly what Jump said was "willy can suck my cock" so why cover it with saying it was kiss his ass, say what it is.

Let me say something about this forum. I really have to hand it to Saeed. He made a political thread to keep all the crap there and off the informative ones. I've seen people, who don't like him, call him every insult know to man....and he not only didn't say anything, he never deleted them, or banned the poster. That is totally amazing to me because some really bad stuff is said to and about him and his nationality too. Saeed if all the mideasterners were like you, we'd be seeing peace everywhere.

Max