New
Find
Notify
Tools

another goofy thought!
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Hi all Again! I thought I would share my lastest adventure with you all. I have this .357 levergun... I have found a couple of good loads for it with the lee tumble lube bullet ( I can make them by the billions and can lube them while sleeping!). I am going to use .38 special cases but load the bullet out to the 2nd groove ( increases OAL). This feeds very good! I will get the Lee pro (amateur?) 1000 set up ( with the quick change to .357 when my hotrod load is found)and load a BUNCH of them. ( This is referred to as a " Government Contract" by the group of rejects I shoot with.)Brass is cheap. Bullets cast easy and well. No sizing. If the Lee press works as advertised..... I'll have the bull by the horns....so to speak. Dale

Posts: 301 | Location: Xenia,Il. 62899 | Registered: 14 November 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of reloaderman
posted Hide Post
Not so goofy, I've been using the LEE 158gr tumble lubed bullet in my MAG and Max. Lubed with Alox, it easy to to do a large batch. The bullet shoots well, and it's easy to adjust the OAL with those "extra" groves! Enjoy!

Posts: 707 | Location: West Texas,USA | Registered: 20 December 2003Reply With Quote