New
Find
Notify
Tools

shooters
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Two days without shooters and I'm in withdrawal. Hope they come back up, if not is this the new home? Nick

Posts: 29 | Location: Buffalo New York | Registered: 21 August 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Nick, it's a case of voting with your feet I guess. Those of you who know Buckshot and Felix need to make him feel welcome should they show up.

I really don't know of all that many alternatives that can take the traffic that the crew can generate, to be honest with you.

We grouped here once before and didn't manage to break anything, and we mostly got our old screen names when we registered. Since we are genteel and well mannered, we came and went on pretty good terms last time we dropped in here during troubled times.

Bruce, did you try Bruce_B or Bruce-B or Bruce B (sneaking in a double space?)

Now, I hear they are seeking a new moderator to rule the cast bullet list over on Gray Beards Outdoor forums. If Carpetman applies and actually gets the job as the head moderator, then we would really have to consider it.

<g>

Oldfeller

Posts: 386 | Registered: 30 September 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of scrounger
posted Hide Post
Old Feller, I been here one day and there is something about the moderation of this board that makes me a little uncomfortable. Contact me at kingfish@socal.rr.com and I'll explain. I am grateful to Saeed for letting us use this webpage.

Posts: 281 | Location: Between Death Valley & the Atomic Test Site | Registered: 22 December 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Guys,Saeed runs a pretty much wide open forum with very little interference. I am uncomfortable in the big game or African sections but thats just me. My foibles have nought to do with the fine folks who post there or Saeed. I hope you guys do hang around. Even though I have been reloading and casting for quite some time,I learned someting new(to me) from oldfeller tonight. derf

Posts: 3450 | Location: Aldergrove,BC,Canada | Registered: 22 February 2003Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
I made it! I will miss the old board but am happy that the old gang will be here too!

Robert Hatcher

Posts: 1 | Location: Jacksonville, Fla. | Registered: 24 August 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Stick a fork in it guys, it's done. Welcome to Accurate!!!

regards,
Graycg

Posts: 692 | Location: Fairfax County Virginia | Registered: 07 February 2003Reply With Quote