New
Find
Notify
Tools

Winnemucca 2003
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
.........Sundog, was I halucinateing (lookit THAT word!) or did you say you'd gotten a CD of pics ...... er what :-)? Here it's almost time ta start thinking about '-04 and no 2003 pictures yet. I had to go back and look at 2000, 2001, and 2002 again. What're we paying him so much for <VBG>.

Btw, in case anyone reading wants to know what the Winnemucca thing is, it's a get together of some of the crew of the cast bullet BB at Shooters.com (a moment of silence)at it's demise. I think it was Ammohead who originated the idea. The first was held at Topaz Lake NV. It's kind of escalated (not out of control yet) into a 2 and a half day thing.

It's kind of like a family reunion where only your favorite relatives are allowed :-). Amazing how well people can get along sometimes. It's just a bunch of like minded folks who think cast projectiles are the thing and get together to prove it over and over again to each other.

You can check out the previous ones at www.castpics.net and then clicking on events. The castpics thing was/is kinda the official webpage for the Shooters.com cast bullet crew where stuff could be hung to 'air out' a bit :-). SOme good stuff there.

.........Buckshot

Posts: 119 | Location: Redlands, Calif | Registered: 21 August 2003Reply With Quote
<Guest>
posted
If you ever get around to Northern Virginia, I'll be there.

Resp'y,
Bob S.