New
Find
Notify
Tools

113 grain 6-holers are here
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
The special order molds are in, guys. I've got 'em addressed and ready to haul to the post office tomorrow or Monday.

I have a few that aren't spoken for that I'll put on an auction site if there are no takers. So, if you want one at this price ($40 + $4 shipping) get your checks to me soon. The price, if not ordered by Nov 15, will go up to $44 +$6 shipping ($50). Any checks I receive that aren't postmarked by Nov 15 will be charged the higher price. If I list a mold on an auction site, it won't be for sale at all to honor the terms of the auction. So, get yours today! <GGG>

Posts: 300 | Location: W. New Mexico | Registered: 28 December 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Lar45
posted Hide Post
Who-Hoo. I'm ready.

Now if we could just get enough interest to do a Bator C358-200 in a 6 holer.

Posts: 2924 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: 23 December 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Lar, I haven't kept a log or anything, but I'm sure that there are at least a dozen folks wanting the 220 gr Batorboolit in a 6 hole.

Start a separate thread and drum up some support! All you need is enough interest to get things rolling, and then find someone to honcho the deal.

Here's Wally's design of the boolit:
http://www.gilanet.com/batorboolits/C358-200-RF%20BATOR%2012-03-02.jpg

Posts: 300 | Location: W. New Mexico | Registered: 28 December 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of TCLouis
posted Hide Post
Make it a 200 grain bullet and you can count me IN.

Any heavier and I out though!

LouisB

Posts: 4231 | Location: TN USA | Registered: 17 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Grumble, I missed the start of this. Is this a .358" bullet mould?

Posts: 424 | Location: Bristol, Tennessee, USA | Registered: 28 September 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Gents,
Thanks Grumble, super job. I appreciate your efforts.
I would definitely buy at least one, probably 2 of the 6 cavity bator 200 grain 358 bullet moulds. I thought about trying to honcho the deal, but I'm active duty and my sked wouldn't be good for this type of operation...I tend to disappear on short notice for extended periods of time. If someone is going for it, I'm in though.

thanks and regards,
Graycg

Posts: 692 | Location: Fairfax County Virginia | Registered: 07 February 2003Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Grumble, I'll take one. Please contact me at khughes@mtech.edu with info on where to send the check. KevD

Posts: 24 | Location: Montana | Registered: 29 September 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Ricochet, um I mean NOTricochet, these are the little C309-113RF boolits. Lee only offers them in the 2-cavity blocks, so this special order was to get the same boolit in a 6-cavity.

This is the boolit that folks have been bragging on in their 30 and 32 caliber guns. It's a great little shooter out to about 100 yards. I've gotten them to drop as big as .314 from my 2-cavity mold without beagling, and I'm hoping the 6-cavity molds will do at least as well; I instructed Lee to be sure to not cut them small.

If you're interested, e me at grumble222@yahoo.com, and I'll send a snail mail address you can send a check to.

one of us
posted Hide Post
KevD, send me an email at grumble222@yahoo.com, and I'll send you my snail mail address.

one of us
posted Hide Post
Grumble, Thanks for putting this together. My Felix Lube FWFL came in last week, now this mold is on the way. Is life good or what!

I've got (2) 30-06's that have been gathering dust lately. This mold should make some nice plinker bullets. Turbo

Posts: 38 | Location: Tigard, Oregon | Registered: 25 September 2003Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Grumble - Let me add my thanks to you for going to all this trouble. No small task. My experience with Lee 6 cavity moulds has been very good and I look forward to using this one. You can bet I'll be watching the road for the mail carrier next week.

Posts: 17 | Location: SE Ohio | Registered: 23 October 2003Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Grumble,

My thanks also for your handling of this mold purchase. Can't wait to try this one out next weekend so I'm gonna take a day off and cast and load next week. CJ

Posts: 8 | Location: Northeast Georgia | Registered: 10 September 2003Reply With Quote