New
Find
Notify
Tools

Gotta Share This...
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
With a couple of slight revisions. We'll assume these are cast bullet shooters. It does sound typical, at least for us older, hearing-impaired shooters.

Three shooters are at the range...

The first one says, �Windy ain�t it?�

Second one says, �Nope, it�s Thursday.�

The third one says, �Me too, let�s get out of here and get a beer, it�s too windy to shoot anyway.�

Posts: 353 | Location: East Texas | Registered: 22 January 2003Reply With Quote
<Marc>
posted
Good one, Bug! I think I heard that conversation at the range Saturday. Not sure though, maybe they were talking about something else.

one of us
posted Hide Post
That discourse sounds VERY much like one of our agency's rangemaster meetings. Too funny!

Posts: 299 | Location: Yucaipa CA | Registered: 21 December 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of bartsche
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Marc:
[QB]"Good one, Bug! I think I heard that conversation at the range Saturday."
Marc, you don't shoot at Fish Canyon do you?

Posts: 10226 | Location: Temple City CA | Registered: 29 April 2003Reply With Quote
<Marc>
posted
Bartsche, I shoot at Ojai Valley Gun Club which is north of Ventura. Where is Fish canyon?

posted Hide Post
Is that Fish Canyon - aka the San Gabriel Valley Gun Club? It's at the 210 and 605 freeways in Duarte, about 15 miles east of L.A. I shoot there too. I need to go real soon, just got a new toy the other day. Stan

Posts: 18 | Location: Southern California | Registered: 25 August 2003Reply With Quote