Find
Notify
Tools

?s for Felix & Sundog
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Felix & Sundog:
I was wondering if there were any pics taken during the new use of MOAS ie FWFL. If so will they be posted on castpics. Also if there were any humorous incendents during the making of the lube, & would you share them with us?
Again Thanks to you Both Job Well Done!!
Don

one of us
Picture of felix
posted Hide Post
Yes, there are some pics, but not as many as one would think. Just enough to let everyone know that the lube was made on site. I'll have Pat, Mrs Felix, send them to Sundog at castpics.net ... felix

Posts: 477 | Location: fort smith ar | Registered: 17 September 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
... and I will see that they are posted. sundog

Posts: 287 | Location: Koweta Mission, OK | Registered: 28 August 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Sundog
I was wonderin when you and Felix Made the Lube and you get those great pics on castpics, will you be wearing the same protective gear as lead ingot process???
I made southern fried turkey I should of taken pics of my garb dam near proximity suit!
Casting is much easer then turkey fry. And more fun too....Don

one of us
Picture of felix
posted Hide Post
Pics are coming soon. Started them yesterday, from camera to computer. Putting in notes now, and normalizing the colors somewhat. Most came out too red on film. ... felix

Posts: 477 | Location: fort smith ar | Registered: 17 September 2002Reply With Quote