Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Re: Felix lube?
 Login/Join

posted
Felix,Im in for 3-4 lb worth. PM me here or at cast boolets once you get everything sorted out for shipping.

shooter575

Posts: 17 | Location: Michigan | Registered: 29 December 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of felix
posted Hide Post
Those large square dealies from the dollar store sound perfect, especially for 4 per buck. Do we have any of these stores around here? Probably not, but I'll check. This is walmart country and they kill newcomers into the retail business around here. I've been here since 88, and all targets, sears, monkies, and all grocery stores of national merit have entirely shut down in walmart's dust over this time period. New Hampshire has the right idea I do think now, but not before the early 90's when walmart did not jerk prices upwards. Did you know you cannot get any lye, draino or sodium hydroxide, any more? Drug chemicals they say, so no sale. Now you can't get it anywhere except at hardware stores, and there they want 3.50 per pound for a 50 cent per pound item. ... felix

Posts: 477 | Location: fort smith ar | Registered: 17 September 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of felix
posted Hide Post
Afraid of a thin plastic zip lock bag after hearing about some of the lube packages have been totally destroyed in the mailings of the lube. ... felix

Posts: 477 | Location: fort smith ar | Registered: 17 September 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of felix
posted Hide Post
Email me with orders, please, fmr72901atjunodotcom. ... felix

one of us
posted Hide Post
Email sent Felix. Thanks.

Posts: 36 | Location: Indiana | Registered: 24 August 2003Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Felix, I mailed you 8 of those containers (2 packs of 4) in a Priority Mail box this afternoon. Look them over and see if they will work. I think the size is OK, it's a matter of how much abuse USPS gives them. They are not as strong as real tupperware, but cost only a tiny fraction of the tupperware price. The containers should arrive Saturday or Monday. PhotonII (aka Turbo)

Posts: 10 | Location: Tigard, OR | Registered: 21 December 2003Reply With Quote