New
Find
Notify
Tools

Cast boolets at Aimoo
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Fellas, Don't know if any of you wonder over there but since it seems like half of the old Shooters tribr post over there, I tried to register there yesterday. They said they would send an E-mail with a password but nothing so far. Am I missing something simple here? If you click on members, I am at the top of the page as a new mwmber. Can't find a way to contact anyone over there. Boy do I miss Shooters.

woods

Posts: 48 | Location: st. charles | Registered: 07 January 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I post on both board will continue to do so, unless the old crew decides on one oe the other. Some folks seem to pefer one format over the other, but it makes no difference to me. Six of one, half a dozen of the other.

Posts: 263 | Location: Corpus Christi, Texas | Registered: 23 December 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I got over there a few days ago. Only problem I've had is that the box you type into to post is SLOW! If I type at normal speed I get way ahead of it and then it comes out all garbled, with half the letters skipped. I guess they figured we play with molten lead all the time, so we'd be slow readers, so they had to slow down the typing.
[Razz]
[Big Grin]

Posts: 424 | Location: Bristol, Tennessee, USA | Registered: 28 September 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Guys,
As posted over on Cast Boolits I am a member here as well and check in to see what I can do to help out.

Woodsloafer,
Could it be you are expecting the password for Cast Boolits at the wrong email address ? Checking your membership info you have a AOL address and they sometimes delete messages as spam...Heard of it before.

Ricochet,
I sure hadn't noticed the typing speed snafu you mentioned,could be since I use a laptop my typing will never surpass some guys though. [Wink] Of course I am a 2 finger tapper anyway so in a speed test for typing I will never compete for the top honors [Razz]

In either case anyone can contact me at 45nut@mynra.com if they need assistance.
HTH 45nut

Posts: 538 | Location: elsewhere | Registered: 07 July 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
45, Is there anyeay to contact the people at Aimoo to try to get the password?

woods

Posts: 48 | Location: st. charles | Registered: 07 January 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
woodsloafer, I had an issue with receiving my password untill I turned off my spam filter. I got my password then turned the spam filter back on. Give it a try. ohshooter

Posts: 36 | Location: Ohio | Registered: 23 December 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Woodsloafer,
On the shooters.com category under the title "login problems/forget your password" thread there is a link to a page for help in getting your passwords sent out again...
I would like to point out that you can reset the password to something more friendly once you are signed in by clicking on " profile" and entering what you prefer in the appropriate field.
45nut

Posts: 538 | Location: elsewhere | Registered: 07 July 2001Reply With Quote