New
Find
Notify
Tools

BD45
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Any word on when the BD 45 mould will be shipped? I ordered 2 about 4 months ago and haven't heard a thing.

Posts: 43 | Location: St Lawrence Valley NY | Registered: 01 January 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Bret, no word, but it was about 3 weeks ago, maybe more (?) that castpics graciously ordered the balance, and I understand that the order went in immediately. Lee's turn around time is ???. I'm ahopin' another two weeks maybe.... sundog

Posts: 287 | Location: Koweta Mission, OK | Registered: 28 August 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I'm anxiously awaiting them as well. While I have a Mtn Molds 2 banger, it's far to slow to supply my competition bullets so I'm still sending SWCs downrange. Last match of the season is next weekend so I guess the BD ACP won't make the local scene this year. BD

Posts: 163 | Location: Greenville, Maine | Registered: 25 December 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I called Midsouth today, asked... waited... all they could tell me was that "they are in production". Delivery date to Midsouth was tentatively 10/10/03. Obviously we've missed that one. BD

[ 10-18-2003, 04:35: Message edited by: BD ]

Posts: 163 | Location: Greenville, Maine | Registered: 25 December 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
One agravating thing with Midsouth. I contacted them yesterday, and wanted to order another mold, and have it held to be shipped with the BD. They wouldn't do it. So I have to eat the postage for two separate shipments.

Posts: 922 | Location: Somers, Montana | Registered: 23 May 2002Reply With Quote