Find
Notify
Tools

Grumble, Guess what the postman brought
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of TCLouis
posted
Yep, two pacakages in the mail. I was perplexed for a second, then realized what TWO things would be in the mail.

First the Lee C113-309f and lube.

May have to run 10 pounds of those little rascals tonight to test my old pot!
Thanx Grumble!

LouisB

Posts: 4231 | Location: TN USA | Registered: 17 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Dang! That was quick! You mean there really IS such a thing as "Priority Mail?" <G>

Posts: 300 | Location: W. New Mexico | Registered: 28 December 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Grumble, mine came today too.

Posts: 363 | Location: Missouri Ozarks, USA | Registered: 10 July 2002Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Grumble,

Mine arrived also and it looks great. I have plans on casting a couple hundred this week to try in several rifles. Thanks for your hard work on this project. Take care, CJ.

Posts: 8 | Location: Northeast Georgia | Registered: 10 September 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Well this is great! I didn't expect the molds to start arriving until tomorrow.

Glad they're coming through ok. If anyone has problems with shipping, packaging, etc, please let me know. If there are problems with the molds themselves, please contact Lee Precision first (262-673-3075). If you aren't satisfied with their customer service, then please contact me (grumble222@yahoo.com) and I'll try to interceed on your behalf. Remember, though, I'm just another customer, same as you, so I can't make any promises in advance.

I sure hope y'all enjoy these molds. Even more, I hope some of you will decide to "honcho" a special order mold yer own seff!

Posts: 300 | Location: W. New Mexico | Registered: 28 December 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
hmmmph, if'n y'all looked on the other thread, I ALREADY got some casted!!!!! Even had time to walk the dog inside his new fence (what I even had time to work on today), have a cupple cool'ns, and set here lookin' atch'all jest talken 'bout it!!! Now, I need some loads??? sundog

p.s. just funnin' fellers, I do have a bunch already cast, and the grandkids have already shoot a bunch from the two holer. This sure makes it ALOT faster.

Posts: 287 | Location: Koweta Mission, OK | Registered: 28 August 2001Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Mine came today also. I was surprised to see that red & white box sitting on top the pile of mail. I wasn't expecting it until the middle of the week. It looks to be a cut above the other Lee 6 holers I have.

Posts: 17 | Location: SE Ohio | Registered: 23 October 2003Reply With Quote