New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hey Ammohead!
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
.......Well durn, son! Your compute took a dump, eh? My e-mail in this freaking box quit working too :-(. I was going to e-mail you from my laptop at work but forgot. You were mentioned in a couple posts...........

However, ya gotta pull every dad blamed one of'em up to see what's happening. 45Nut has opened a BB that has a Chronological posting capability, AND pictures too!

How long are you in LA? We're BBQing (steak)Wednesday evening and it'd be great to have you over. 60 miles one way would be a cast iron puppy mother with eleventy bazillion other people trying to leave at that time too tho'.

.........Buckshot, er Whitworth92374

Posts: 119 | Location: Redlands, Calif | Registered: 21 August 2003Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
estimado buckshot,

I am up at Century City on Olympic Blvd. Not sure how far away that is from you. I usually can get off work near 2:30 pm so as to beat traffic. How have you been?

ammohead

Posts: 9 | Location: Lyon Co. Nevada | Registered: 22 December 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
........Ammohead, I guess I'd be about 60 miles east of where you are. 10E, all the way to Redlands, exit University T/R, dead end at Cypress and T/R, 2 streets to Lemon-Lime T/R, then rt on Lime and we're at the end of the street on the rt. 501 Lime.

If you feel like making that turnaround, (and I certainly understand if you don't :-) you can call me 909-798-0175. If the machine picks up, just say this is Ammohead and I'll be there.

..........Buckshot

Posts: 119 | Location: Redlands, Calif | Registered: 21 August 2003Reply With Quote