Find
Notify
Tools

Re: Pig Fat...
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Bill/Oregon
posted
How you people can make such hateful statements on a message board provided by our Muslim friend Saeed is beyond me. I am ashamed, especially if any of you are Americans.

Posts: 16398 | Location: Sweetwater, TX | Registered: 03 June 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Only talking about radicals, not good Muslims. They twist their religion to say it is ok to kill anyone in Gods name. It is long past due for the good Muslims to stand together and denounce and eliminate the radicals. Seems as if they should be teaching youngsters right from wrong instead of how to kill.

Posts: 4068 | Location: Bakerton, WV | Registered: 01 September 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I'm am American, and you can be ashamed if you wish...

But my statements are directed at the evil, murdering terrorist "so called" Muslims that are killing our American brothers and sisters, and committing atrocities on their own people.

If Pig Fat will help stop these vermin and save lives, I think it's a great use of the "other white meat".

I don't know Saeed, but I believe he has a wonderful website, that's doing a fine job educating, promoting, and supporting our second amendment heritage as Americans.

Differentiating between the two should not be all that far beyond you should it?

one of us
posted Hide Post
Bill/Oregon - Saeed can certainly take care of himself. Just take a look in the forum where politics are generally discussed. Where this topic probably should be, rather than the cast bullet room.

That said, I thought in Gulf War one, things would have been shortened even more by crop dusters with pigs blood.

My favorite Osama dream is, he being captured, and made to live in Arkansas in a double wide trailer with Bill and Hillary. Osama would be the swine herder. That way he would have to be in contact with pigs all the time, and we would know where Hillary was at all times.

Posts: 922 | Location: Somers, Montana | Registered: 23 May 2002Reply With Quote