Find
Notify
Tools

Pure Russian/European Boar
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Austin Hunter
posted
Is there any place in the US that you can hunt true Russian/European boars? Not ferals, not mixes (we have plenty of those on our place already). I'm talking the real deal (see example pic below).

Any recommendations in the US or SE Europe to hunt?

"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid" -- Ronald Reagan

"Ignorance of The People gives strength to totalitarians."

Want to make just about anything work better? Keep the government as far away from it as possible, then step back and behold the wonderment and goodness.

Posts: 3060 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 05 April 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
AH,

Waasamatta with our home grown porkers.

They stink, can tear you a new asshole, perfect test medium for bullets and are a great source for pulled pork sandwiches. And best of all, are right here, plentiful and cheap to hunt.

GWB

Posts: 23752 | Location: Pearland, Tx,, USA | Registered: 10 September 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
dear wife
gone to visit Geedubya
be back.....sometime

Posts: 2141 | Location: enjoying my freedom in wyoming | Registered: 13 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Right on GWB!!

You sure can put up a great argument on hogs.
George

"Gun Control is NOT about Guns'
"It's about Control!!"
Join the NRA today!"

LM: NRA, DAV,

George L. Dwight

Posts: 5958 | Location: Pueblo, CO | Registered: 31 January 2006Reply With Quote
Picture of Whitworth
posted Hide Post
There's a fenced outfit in Michigan called Bear Mountain where you can hunt them. A memeber here shot one a few years ago that weighed 480-lbs if I can recall correctly. They are really pricey, though.....

"Ignorance you can correct, you can't fix stupid." JWP

If stupidity hurt, a lot of people would be walking around screaming.

Semper Fidelis

"Building Carpal Tunnel one round at a time"

Posts: 13440 | Location: Virginia | Registered: 10 July 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Crazyhorseconsulting
posted Hide Post
That is what I have noticed is that the places claiming to have "Pure Blood" European Stock are pricey, too pricey condsidering such things as the photos Geedubya posted.

supposedly it is claime that there is a difference in the chromosome count between "Pure Bloods"/Feral Hogs and domestic pigs.

In reality, with the exception of the Vietnamese Pot Bellied pigs, domectic pigs originated from European wild hogs. Certain characteristics were bred out of them or bred into them.

In reality all of the domestic varieties, they are not species or even sub-speciers, feral hogs an d European Wild pigs are ALL Sus scrofa.

Even the rocks don't last forever.

Posts: 31014 | Location: Olney, Texas | Registered: 27 March 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Austin Hunter
posted Hide Post
3rd and 5th pic down on Geedubya's post - that is what I'm looking for. They are here in Texas, but really hard to find with that color, size, and hair coarseness.

We shot 15 hogs last week, nothing close to this.

Want to make just about anything work better? Keep the government as far away from it as possible, then step back and behold the wonderment and goodness.

Posts: 3060 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 05 April 2006Reply With Quote
Picture of Whitworth
posted Hide Post
I believe Bear Mountain brings the hogs in from Canada -- same as an outfit I hunted ten years ago in Missouri. They are pure European stock.

Semper Fidelis

One of Us
Picture of Mike_Dettorre
posted Hide Post
Austin,

Just shoot 15 more and then see how it works. Meaning keep having fun killing pigs and I am sure one will turn up in your group sooner or later.

Mike

Never under estimate the internet community's ability to reply to your post with their personal rant about their tangentially related, single occurrence issue.

What I have learned on AR, since 2001:
1. The proper answer to: Where is the best place in town to get a steak dinner? is…You should go to Mel's Diner and get the fried chicken.
2. Big game animals can tell the difference between .015 of an inch in diameter, 15 grains of bullet weight, and 150 fps.
3. There is a difference in the performance of two identical projectiles launched at the same velocity if they came from different cartridges.
4. While a double rifle is the perfect DGR, every 375HH bolt gun needs to be modified to carry at least 5 down.
5. While a floor plate and detachable box magazine both use a mechanical latch, only the floor plate latch is reliable. Disregard the fact that every modern military rifle uses a detachable box magazine.
6. The Remington 700 is unreliable regardless of the fact it is the basis of the USMC M40 sniper rifle for 40+ years with no changes to the receiver or extractor and is the choice of more military and law enforcement sniper units than any other rifle.
7. PF actions are not suitable for a DGR and it is irrelevant that the M1, M14, M16, & AK47 which were designed for hunting men that can shoot back are all PF actions.
8. 95 deg F in Africa is different than 95 deg F in TX or CA and that is why you must worry about ammunition temperature in Africa (even though most safaris take place in winter) but not in TX or in CA.
9. The size of a ding in a gun's finish doesn't matter, what matters is whether it’s a safe ding or not.
10. 1 in a row is a trend, 2 in a row is statistically significant, and 3 in a row is an irrefutable fact.
11. Never buy a WSM or RCM cartridge for a safari rifle or your go to rifle in the USA because if they lose your ammo you can't find replacement ammo but don't worry 280 Rem, 338-06, 35 Whelen, and all Weatherby cartridges abound in Africa and back country stores.
12. A well hit animal can run 75 yds. in the open and suddenly drop with no initial blood trail, but the one I shot from 200 yds. away that ran 10 yds. and disappeared into a thicket and was not found was lost because the bullet penciled thru. I am 100% certain of this even though I have no physical evidence.
13. A 300 Win Mag is a 500 yard elk cartridge but a 308 Win is not a 300 yard elk cartridge even though the same bullet is travelling at the same velocity at those respective distances.

Posts: 10094 | Location: Loving retirement in Boise, ID | Registered: 16 December 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Yeah!!

An old pilot, not a bold pilot, aka "the pig murdering fool"

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Just shoot 15 more and then see how it works.

What he said!!!!!!!!!!

Posts: 31014 | Location: Olney, Texas | Registered: 27 March 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Crazyhorseconsulting:
That is what I have noticed is that the places claiming to have "Pure Blood" European Stock are pricey, too pricey condsidering such things as the photos Geedubya posted.

supposedly it is claime that there is a difference in the chromosome count between "Pure Bloods"/Feral Hogs and domestic pigs.

In reality, with the exception of the Vietnamese Pot Bellied pigs, domectic pigs originated from European wild hogs. Certain characteristics were bred out of them or bred into them.

In reality all of the domestic varieties, they are not species or even sub-speciers, feral hogs an d European Wild pigs are ALL Sus scrofa.

Yep, so given that all dogs are Canis lupus familiaris, there is no difference between a Chihuahua and a Great Dane. Geeesh.

Our feral hogs are great hunting, but they aren't even close to Russians with EXTREMELY few exceptions.

AH:

If you really want a true free range Russian, I'd suggest you consider Turkey or other countries in that region. The prices are reasonable and some of the boars are huge.

They can be hunted in Russia and that could be a great source, but I've heard so many horror stories about Russian hunting in general that I'd REALLY want to check out any offered hunt EXTREMELY thoroughly.

I'd also suggest you ask for recs in the AR European hunting forum where they are closer to the sources and many hunters in Europe do these type of hunts.

I've seen a couple of videos of some of the driven wild boar hunts, extremely exciting, fast shooting IMO.

xxxxxxxxxx
When considering US based operations of guides/outfitters, check and see if they are NRA members. If not, why support someone who doesn't support us? Consider spending your money elsewhere.

NEVER, EVER book a hunt with BLAIR WORLDWIDE HUNTING or JEFF BLAIR.

I have come to understand that in hunting, the goal is not the goal but the process.

Posts: 17099 | Location: Texas USA | Registered: 07 May 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Yep, so given that all dogs are Canis lupus familiaris, there is no difference between a Chihuahua and a Great Dane. Geeesh.

If the DNA is compared, there is no difference between a Chihuahua and a Great Dane. If you just look at the physical appearance of the two there is a world of difference.

But dogs are not hogs, so unless you can prove me wrong as far as DNA is concerned on Dogs or Hogs, you are fixing to make yourself look really stupid.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Austin Hunter:
Is there any place in the US that you can hunt true Russian/European boars? Not ferals, not mixes (we have plenty of those on our place already). I'm talking the real deal (see example pic below).

Any recommendations in the US or SE Europe to hunt? Go to Russia or Eastern Europe for the real thing.Romania or Poland and Turkey.That dumbass CHC will try to convince you that a pig is a pure European Boar but he has never traveled past Whiskey flats.

Posts: 210 | Location: Texas | Registered: 10 April 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
hunincats, you are really getting to be be an annoyance.

Yes, if a person wants to spend the $$$$ they can go someplace and shoot a "Pure" european wild pig, but as others have stated, you canm shoot pigs here in Texas that cannot be distinguished from ones killed in Europe/Asia.

All a person has to do is look at the photos Geedubya posted, I had nothing to do with those or the opinions givenm by the other AR members.

So if you are calling all of the other AR members liars concerning the posts/response they made, then you will need to straighten that out on your own.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
He asked for true European Boars.Not the mixed farm crosses you no travelers have never seen.Can you just admit that your public asstiance life just cant afford to play with those of us that create commerce in this econemy?You are just giving lipservice in the political forum but are only a taker and not a payer.You line up for the butter and cheese and all the stamps you can get and act like you dont.You have never been out of the welfare office of your famed "ONLEY"Texas.Lots of people on this forum contribute some great hunt reports and experience but you have been nowhere and critisize everyone.Why dont you be the expert on Onley Texas and let everyone else take it from there?

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Austin Hunter:
3rd and 5th pic down on Geedubya's post - that is what I'm looking for. They are here in Texas, but really hard to find with that color, size, and hair coarseness.

We shot 15 hogs last week, nothing close to this.

The big boars many times are solitary. They don't get big and old by being stupid. I'd put a wiley old boar up against a white-tail any time for cunning. They just don't have the eyesight. There may be many out there, but like mature white-tail bucks, you just don't see them that often.

I'm in agreement with AH. I think the dark grey/black grizzle with black ears are my favorite.

but this ol boy was a keeper IHMO.

Best

GWB

Posts: 23752 | Location: Pearland, Tx,, USA | Registered: 10 September 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by huntincats:
He asked for true European Boars.Not the mixed farm crosses you no travelers have never seen.Can you just admit that your public asstiance life just cant afford to play with those of us that create commerce in this econemy?You are just giving lipservice in the political forum but are only a taker and not a payer.You line up for the butter and cheese and all the stamps you can get and act like you dont.You have never been out of the welfare office of your famed "ONLEY"Texas.Lots of people on this forum contribute some great hunt reports and experience but you have been nowhere and critisize everyone.Why dont you be the expert on Onley Texas and let everyone else take it from there?

Huntin'

Guess I prolly ought to apologize to AH for hi-jacking his thread. I'd had a couple toddies and sometime my sense of humor gets the best of me. So with that said, everybody's gotta be somewhere, so don't be too hard on CHC. I don't always agree with him, but I do believe him to be an honorable man and an ethical hunter. We've shared numerous PM's and quite a bit of give and take over the years. I don't know how long you've lurked but with respect, I think you're being a bit harsh.

I guess I resemble your remark also. I've not hunted boar outside Texas. I've been trapping, snaring and shooting them for about 48 years, give or take. At the current stage of my hunting career, and in consideration of the number of porkers I've done for, I don't seem to have the desire to spend the coin to go to Europe or Russia. I'm thinkin' about makin' a trip down to Argentina to make acquaintance with Dr. Juan Pozzi and some of the Argentine porkers next year, but Quien Sabe as the Mexicans say, I'll probably add a buff or some birds.

Best

GWB

One of Us
Picture of MOA TACTICAL
posted Hide Post
I shot a pure Euro boar in Maine on a game farm. If I was going to do it again I would wait until the 1st or 2nd week of the year. It wasn't cold enough in November for the pig I shot to have good hair.

There are a lot of true European wildboars in Canada on game farms, and yes they can be very expensive. There are a few in Missouri and Tennessee, Maine, Michigan, Penn, New York and so on.

The guy in Idaho that has them has some good deals, but I think the way to do it is to save some coin and shoot one over 500 pounds, and try and make sure you do it the coldest part of the year.

Sask has some places that have wildboars in a game farm, and some huge ones. I think $2000 from what I have seen for that kind of pig.

The pig I shot in Maine was small, it was what the guy had and I was leaving in 3 days to go to Afghanistan so I donated the meat to the local soup kitchen. Never even ate part of it.

Posts: 955 | Location: Until I am back North of 60. | Registered: 07 October 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:

Well, I guess you have stated your beliefs pretty plainly. The pitiable part of your whole diatribe is that I have actually met and hunted with a few AR members during my time on this site. I also have various trophies and pictures from the hunts I have made in America and Canada over the years.

So you just go right on ahead with your little game and see how many folks on here are impressed with your antics.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Geedubya:
quote:
Originally posted by huntincats:

Huntin'

Guess I prolly ought to apologize to AH for hi-jacking his thread. I'd had a couple toddies and sometime my sense of humor gets the best of me. So with that said, everybody's gotta be somewhere, so don't be too hard on CHC. I don't always agree with him, but I do believe him to be an honorable man and an ethical hunter. We've shared numerous PM's and quite a bit of give and take over the years. I don't know how long you've lurked but with respect, I think you're being a bit harsh.

I guess I resemble your remark also. I've not hunted boar outside Texas. I've been trapping, snaring and shooting them for about 48 years, give or take. At the current stage of my hunting career, and in consideration of the number of porkers I've done for, I don't seem to have the desire to spend the coin to go to Europe or Russia. I'm thinkin' about makin' a trip down to Argentina to make acquaintance with Dr. Juan Pozzi and some of the Argentine porkers next year, but Quien Sabe as the Mexicans say, I'll probably add a buff or some birds.Thanks for the post sir and those are some fine pictures of great trophy hogs in Texas.
Just that he asked for Pure and I dont think we have those here in Texas.I am going to Eastern Europe next week to try my luck for the real deal.Dont know how pure the ones in Argentina are but I bet they dont have as much domestic blood as ours have.I have only done the doves there.Am going to try big game there in the next couple of years and I want to do the hog with a knife thing.CHC just likes to beat folks down like the bully on the playground and someone has to call him on it.His only experience is stuff he reads on the internet and alot of guys on these forums including me have trophy rooms full of animals and stories and he just dreams.

Best

GWB

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
.CHC just likes to beat folks down like the bully on the playground and someone has to call him on it.His only experience is stuff he reads on the internet and alot of guys on these forums including me have trophy rooms full of animals and stories and he just dreams.

If you are so great, why are you devoting so much time in trying to put me down? That is really pathetic. I have never made any claims about anything that I have not done.

I have never hunted Africa and have stated that often. I have hunted Canada twice and have the trophies and pictures to prove it. I have hunted Texas and six other states and have been fairly successful, yet you seem to have some real kind of problem with me. That is really dumb if you are such a successful person with all the trophies you say you have.

You make claims about my personal life that are pure lies. How can such a No Body that you claim I am present such a threat to you? You have some serious issues and are using the wrong medium to air them.

This is my last response to you about anything your Highness.

One of Us
Picture of Austin Hunter
posted Hide Post
We've probably killed 400 hogs on our place in the last seven years.

We've also running game cams and haven' t seen one yet that fits the bill. This is the closest we ever got; so I think I need to try some place new.

One of Us
Picture of Mike_Dettorre
posted Hide Post
Algar Outfitters in Argentina has them...

Mike

Never under estimate the internet community's ability to reply to your post with their personal rant about their tangentially related, single occurrence issue.

What I have learned on AR, since 2001:
1. The proper answer to: Where is the best place in town to get a steak dinner? is…You should go to Mel's Diner and get the fried chicken.
2. Big game animals can tell the difference between .015 of an inch in diameter, 15 grains of bullet weight, and 150 fps.
3. There is a difference in the performance of two identical projectiles launched at the same velocity if they came from different cartridges.
4. While a double rifle is the perfect DGR, every 375HH bolt gun needs to be modified to carry at least 5 down.
5. While a floor plate and detachable box magazine both use a mechanical latch, only the floor plate latch is reliable. Disregard the fact that every modern military rifle uses a detachable box magazine.
6. The Remington 700 is unreliable regardless of the fact it is the basis of the USMC M40 sniper rifle for 40+ years with no changes to the receiver or extractor and is the choice of more military and law enforcement sniper units than any other rifle.
7. PF actions are not suitable for a DGR and it is irrelevant that the M1, M14, M16, & AK47 which were designed for hunting men that can shoot back are all PF actions.
8. 95 deg F in Africa is different than 95 deg F in TX or CA and that is why you must worry about ammunition temperature in Africa (even though most safaris take place in winter) but not in TX or in CA.
9. The size of a ding in a gun's finish doesn't matter, what matters is whether it’s a safe ding or not.
10. 1 in a row is a trend, 2 in a row is statistically significant, and 3 in a row is an irrefutable fact.
11. Never buy a WSM or RCM cartridge for a safari rifle or your go to rifle in the USA because if they lose your ammo you can't find replacement ammo but don't worry 280 Rem, 338-06, 35 Whelen, and all Weatherby cartridges abound in Africa and back country stores.
12. A well hit animal can run 75 yds. in the open and suddenly drop with no initial blood trail, but the one I shot from 200 yds. away that ran 10 yds. and disappeared into a thicket and was not found was lost because the bullet penciled thru. I am 100% certain of this even though I have no physical evidence.
13. A 300 Win Mag is a 500 yard elk cartridge but a 308 Win is not a 300 yard elk cartridge even though the same bullet is travelling at the same velocity at those respective distances.

Posts: 10094 | Location: Loving retirement in Boise, ID | Registered: 16 December 2003Reply With Quote
Picture of Whitworth
posted Hide Post
That's enough, gentlemen. Discuss without the personal insults. This is not primary school, so let's not behave as if it is.

This is the European boar I shot in Missouri:

This is a boar I shot in North Carolina last year -- free-ranging American wild hog.......

Semper Fidelis

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I apologise for getting off topic with the pettiness. It was unneccessary.

I still contend that if a person wants to spend the money for a guaranteed, 100% pure European wild boar that is their perogative.

Genetically there is no difference between pure european/feral or domestic unless it is a Vietnamese potbelly. Outward physical appearance will be different and if that is what is important that is the hunters perogative.

Picture of jeffeosso
posted Hide Post
In short. No. They wont be free ranging if "pure"

You can hun them on game farms but the guy in Michigan is running a put and take operation according to his site. He imports them from Canada

#dumptrump

opinions vary band of bubbas and STC hunting Club

Information on Ammoguide about
the416AR, 458AR, 470AR, 500AR
What is an AR round? Case Drawings 416-458-470AR and 500AR.
476AR,
http://www.weaponsmith.com

Posts: 38602 | Location: Conroe, TX | Registered: 01 June 2002Reply With Quote
Picture of Whitworth
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jeffeosso:
In short. No. They wont be free ranging if "pure"

You can hun them on game farms but the guy in Michigan is running a put and take operation according to his site. He imports them from Canada

Exactly. That is what the outfit in Missouri was doing when I hunted there nearly ten years ago.

Semper Fidelis

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Crazyhorseconsulting:
I apologise for getting off topic with the pettiness. It was unneccessary.

I still contend that if a person wants to spend the money for a guaranteed, 100% pure European wild boar that is their perogative. Thank you CHC PHD wild swine.For a REAL 100%European wild boar one must travel to eastern europe or Russia.Onley Texas just wont cut it.Sorry sir but you cant be an expert on everything.You just dont know.Stick with how to get the most loot out of your president and leave the traveling hunter stuff to those who spend the money.Just stay home and do what "the boss"asks

Genetically there is no difference between pure european/feral or domestic unless it is a Vietnamese potbelly. Outward physical appearance will be different and if that is what is important that is the hunters perogative.

Picture of Whitworth
posted Hide Post
And your point?

Semper Fidelis

Picture of jeffeosso
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Genetically there is no difference between pure european/feral or domestic unless it is a Vietnamese potbelly. Outward physical appearance will be different and if that is what is important that is the hunters perogative.

actually, this isn't backed up by science. there is strong emerging evidence that dna testing shows the difference between "russian" and domestic hogs.

but it might be new data to some folks

#dumptrump

opinions vary band of bubbas and STC hunting Club

Information on Ammoguide about
the416AR, 458AR, 470AR, 500AR
What is an AR round? Case Drawings 416-458-470AR and 500AR.
476AR,
http://www.weaponsmith.com

Posts: 38602 | Location: Conroe, TX | Registered: 01 June 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Austin Hunter
posted Hide Post
OK - I'm going to through one at you guys that is really going to hurt..... coming here for help and advice is like going to the federal government for help dancing

I had a simple question and so far have gotten one good answer - Bear Mountain.

Any place else in NA (sorry, the SA hogs aren't much different from what I'm getting already) or Europe/Asia?

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
actually, this isn't backed up by science. there is strong emerging evidence that dna testing shows the difference between "russian" and domestic hogs.

but it might be new data to some folks

It is not new, and it is not evidence.

http://archaeology.about.com/o...ications/qt/pigs.htm

http://www.jstor.org/discover/...6&sid=47699065483467

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
I had a simple question and so far have gotten one good answer - Bear Mountain.

Yes, you asked a simple question, sorry that folks tried to give you honest and open answers.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
There's Corbin Park in NH but that's completely private and Wild Hill in Vermont claim to have pure boar stock. Wild Hill is open to public.

Plenty of European hunts including a very up-market one in the Loire Valley in France.

Edit: This is the one I was thinking of:

http://www.parcdelaunay.com/

Oxon

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Certain areas around the Texas Hill Country have pretty good "Euro" or "Russians" as they are called locally. The area between Kerrville and Leaky (Pronounced Lake-y) used to be full of them.

The Hunt goes on forever, the season never ends.

I didn't learn this by reading about it or seeing it on TV. I learned it by doing it.

Posts: 729 | Location: Central TX | Registered: 22 April 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I saw some game camera images from a friend that was taken down in the Nixon-Kenedy area here in Texas.

There were several large feral boar pigs in the feeder pen and then there were two that stood out as being "different", the appearance of a pure russian/euro.

The most noticeable difference were in the head and back. The snout was extremely longer and they had some impressive cutters. The backs appeared to be straighter than the feral, with the more rounded back, and the large tuff of hair from the head all the way to their tail.

Just don't see those that often. The best part is get to go get one, and it’s free. Peso Nada

"We Don't Rent Pigs !"

Posts: 1191 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: 29 January 2012Reply With Quote
Picture of Whitworth
posted Hide Post
And free is good!

Semper Fidelis

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Don't take this the wrong way guys, but

Peso Nada, free?

cost of lease $1800 annually

hunting license +/- $80

purchase price of Rifle/scope, ammo, binoculars, rangefinder, skinnning knife/equip, deer stand, feeders. $3k to $6k

ATV $6,000

Cost per trip

Beer/Food $75
Ice $20
Diesel $160 to $200 (620 miles round trip)
Gas for ATV & Generator $30 to $75
Corn for feeders $50 -$80 per feeder.

I may make 20 trips per year in a good year. Once a month, twice during April Turkey season. Twice in September for Dove season. Twice in October bow hunting. Then at least 5 trips during our rifle season (60 days).

I figure it costs between $400 and $500 per trip. So $8k to $10K,annualized, conservatively.

I sometimes reflect and say to myself. Gdub, you could go on an African Safari, Alaska Hunt, New Mexico Elk Hunt, etc every year for what you spend chasing these hill country deer and hogs.

But then I realize, I'd have to leave Texas, wouldn't be hunting with my buds, and that would be 1 experience vs. 20. So I guess I'm just a whore. Quantity over quality.

There ain't no such thing as a free lunch or a free hunt, gent's. Somebody pays dancing

Best

GWB

Picture of Whitworth
posted Hide Post
Very well said, GWB!

Semper Fidelis