Notify
Tools

Re: For Canuck and jeffeosso
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
jeffeosso,

Quote:

again, you are the one that set your margin of error... the rest is well.. the rest of the story...

I truly have no clue about what you are saying???

Hey wanna go hog hunting?

ASS_CLOWN

Posts: 1673 | Location: MANY DIFFERENT PLACES | Registered: 14 May 2004Reply With Quote
Picture of jeffeosso
posted Hide Post
Quote:

fireball168,

That ol' M1904 has killed a great many razorbacks too! No one probably knows the exact ratio of wild to domestic, but it is probably fair to call it 1 to 8 or so (wild to domestic). Most domestics hogs were shot with shorts, boars and old sows typically getting a Long or Extra Long. Razorbacks got it with a long or extra long.
Now there is "the rest of the story".

ASS_CLOWN

scott...

let's get the REST of the story...

since your gauge for accuracy is an order of magnatude off ("hundreds or thousands" ... and since you don't seem to care if you are AT LEAST a factor of 10 off.... 100 to 1000 as a minimum value to your range of possibilities)

i'll feel that you can actually BE consistant... even consistantly wrong...

1 to 80 is equal within your margin of error...

as well as 10 to .8....

since you say 'razorbacks', i am terrified to even think that you may be from my ancesterial homelands..

I am certain you meant that with the same margin of error... that the "wild" boar might just be the "wild" one of the feedlot....

so, was it all feedlot kills, with the "razorbacks" being trapped, by SOMEONE else, and then taken to slaughter?

kinda makes you proud of "killing" not hunting

jeffe

Posts: 38513 | Location: Conroe, TX | Registered: 01 June 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
jeffeosso,

If you invited me you would have gotten definitive proof of what I hunt with. Of course there is always next year.

ASS_CLOWN

Posts: 1673 | Location: MANY DIFFERENT PLACES | Registered: 14 May 2004Reply With Quote