Notify
Tools

Night Knife Wild Boar hunting with Juan Pozzi
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of JefferyDenmark
posted Hide Post
Juan

I look forward to the reports of your adwentures with Afrikaner.

Cheers,

André

Always always use enough... GUN & KNIFE

Posts: 2293 | Location: The Kingdom of Denmark | Registered: 13 January 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
we hunted a lot with afrikaner but in a nearby farm a puma attacked the cattle so we change hogs for cougars but you can see his report in international hunting see the photo my son is with the m65 you gave him.juan

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar FULL PROFESSIONAL MEMBER OF IPHA INTERNATIONAL PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS ASOCIATION .
DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA
IPSC-FAT -argentine shooting federation cred number2-

Posts: 6367 | Location: Cordoba argentina | Registered: 26 July 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
Andre i saw your posts of the hobbit warrior in the knife forum the patches are from argentine navy sf ,buzos tacticos are an udt unit ,commandos anfibios are a seal type regiment ,both of them fougth in the flaklands war ,inded the first man killed was a comando anfibio called capitan giachino ,he was killed during the first attack a susscesfull operation that must not have englih killed .Do you believe the hobbit warrior would be a good hog hunter knife i like it a lot Do you know that AL MAR was a knife hunter .juan

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar FULL PROFESSIONAL MEMBER OF IPHA INTERNATIONAL PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS ASOCIATION .
DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

Posts: 6367 | Location: Cordoba argentina | Registered: 26 July 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
Andre i sent some members of the forums photos of a hunter friend of mine injured in the leg by a boar i hope il send them to you too because hunting with knives has a lot of probabilities of accident you must understand it before the hunt ,remeber when a boar charged you in the water and you fall in front of the tusks .Juan

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

one of us
Picture of JefferyDenmark
posted Hide Post
Juan

I remember it like was it yesterday.
Good that Lanhuel was there with a full charge and that I was swiftly on my feet again to take care of business.

Knife hunting takes a little special initiative.

Cheers,

André

Always always use enough... GUN & KNIFE

Posts: 2293 | Location: The Kingdom of Denmark | Registered: 13 January 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
I remember that too ,and i remember how lanhuel attacked when he saw that the boar charged you.Ihope to see you soon ronin .Juan

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
Dear friend afrikaader wil hunt with me again very soon in my farm and then in Choele Choel in the patagonia where PHC used to hunt with the dogos ,have you heard the history about the dogo called day de trevelin there was it killed saving the life of Bilo Aph friend of PHC we will post photos of the two adventures this year most of the clients hunted doves and with guns very few knife hunters.Juan

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA