Find
Notify
Tools

Re: El Chancho Jabali
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted
Andre thins week end ill be khunting some hogs in my farm ,my brother is waitnig you to take you to hunt at his farm in the north chaco province for peccaries ,brocket deer ,wild cebues etc,ill guiding a usa hunter for hogs ,bufalos ,capibaras and wing shooting until nov25,nov27 ill fly to ny there ill hunt withetails and possibly bears with my friend steve thorsen you can came if you want.juan

Posts: 6362 | Location: Cordoba argentina | Registered: 26 July 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of JefferyDenmark
posted Hide Post
Juan

Are you hunting in the State of NY ?
I have lived there, in the Tri-State Area Dang that is my second home
I would love to go however I am busy with school and the $$$ has to be spend carefully. Besides I am going to NY in August to spend the summer with my American family. Touring New England in a like the pilgrims

I will see you in March I have been working on a good knife session about 1,5-2 hours is that fine. A little theory and then some work groups with training.

Stay sharp

Cheers,

Andr�

Posts: 2293 | Location: The Kingdom of Denmark | Registered: 13 January 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of JefferyDenmark
posted Hide Post
Thank you for all the great info
I am in the process of learning about the different game types of Argentina. Especially the hogs and boars.

Cheers,

Andr�

Posts: 2293 | Location: The Kingdom of Denmark | Registered: 13 January 2004Reply With Quote