Find
Notify
Tools

Re: For Canuck and jeffeosso
 Login/Join

Picture of jeffeosso
posted
Scott...

again, you are the one that set your margin of error... the rest is well.. the rest of the story...

jeffe

Posts: 38513 | Location: Conroe, TX | Registered: 01 June 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Gentlemen,

A picture for you both. For you Canuck because you wished for me to continue posting pictures (I think??) and for jeffeosso, because I know how big of a hog hunter you are!

My quinnessential hog rifle, a M1904 Winchester. This particular rifle has dispatched hundreds, if not thousands, of hogs. Most with a 22 Short at close range!

ASS_CLOWN

Posts: 1673 | Location: MANY DIFFERENT PLACES | Registered: 14 May 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Ass Clown,

I may not be a rocket scientist, and for all I know I might not be able to even spell it. But for the life of me I can't even come close to comprehending what this post is all about. But one thing I have figured out is you have answers for quesitons that aint never been asked.

Posts: 1868 | Location: League City, Texas | Registered: 11 April 2003Reply With Quote
Picture of jeffeosso
posted Hide Post
Canuck,
see you in 2.5 weeks for some hog hunting?

hmm, i wonder if that thar pee [sic] shooter was a cullin gun for a pig farm....

as I aint SEEN "thousands" of feral hogs in my life, Hell, i doubt if even ted nugent has.....

jeffe

one of us
posted Hide Post
My grandfather used a .32 cal muzzleloader to dispatch pigs right up into the 20s. 22 and 32 rimfires lacked penetration and nobody around here had centerfires then. (no deer in PA back then)

Posts: 3174 | Location: Warren, PA | Registered: 08 August 2002Reply With Quote
Picture of Canuck
posted Hide Post
Quote:

Canuck,
see you in 2.5 weeks for some hog hunting?

Unfortunately, no, I won't be able to make it. When Dave E asked if I was interested all of my holidays were already booked, set and planned for the year, or else I'd definitely be winging down with he and Chris K. Hopefully it turns into a regular thing...I hate missing out on fun. And my 470 Mbogo is really bugging me to take it on a trip.

Cheers,
Canuck

Posts: 7121 | Location: The Rock (southern V.I.) | Registered: 27 February 2001Reply With Quote
Picture of jeffeosso
posted Hide Post
Canuck,
man, i hate to hear that.. should become a regular, at least, annual thing

mebbe more!!

jeffe