New
Find
Notify
Tools

Yarara knife website?
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I didn't get a response on the knife forum, so I figured I'd ask here -- do they have a website? Even if it's in Spanish, I probably remember enough to figure it out.

And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor.

Posts: 863 | Location: Texas | Registered: 25 January 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of foxfire
posted Hide Post
Yarara Knives

This is the best I could come up with. It's a little hard to move around but it seems to be them.

No good deed goes unpunished.

Posts: 359 | Location: Long Island, New York | Registered: 28 November 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Afrikaander
posted Hide Post
Indeed that`s their website, but I am afraid it hasn`t been updated for quite a long time ...

Its owner is a friend of mine so let me know if a can help you somehow ...

Which knife are you interested in?
Yarara`s latest product isn`t included in their site and it is ideal for pig sticking Big Grin... please check here to have a view of it https://forums.accuratereloading.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/...=240101645#240101645

------------------------------------------

Μολὼν λάβε
Duc, sequere, aut de via decede.

Posts: 1325 | Registered: 08 February 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
Itested some yarara kinves including a kerambit and i recommend them without hesitation ,excelent and cheap.Juan

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar FULL PROFESSIONAL MEMBER OF IPHA INTERNATIONAL PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS ASOCIATION .
DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA
IPSC-FAT -argentine shooting federation cred number2-

Posts: 6367 | Location: Cordoba argentina | Registered: 26 July 2004Reply With Quote