Find
Notify
Tools

culling hogs at my farm
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted
We have an overpopulation of hogs at my farm and we are killing some ,we used a czsp01 shadow 9mm pistol ,a tanfoglio 9mm,and a cz308 [Ihttp://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a98/juanpozzi/hunters%20from%20Alaska/iky/DSC01890.jpg[/IMG] 308.

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar FULL PROFESSIONAL MEMBER OF IPHA INTERNATIONAL PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS ASOCIATION .
DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA
IPSC-FAT -argentine shooting federation cred number2-

Posts: 6362 | Location: Cordoba argentina | Registered: 26 July 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
GINA MY NEW DOGO ARGENTINO .

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar FULL PROFESSIONAL MEMBER OF IPHA INTERNATIONAL PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS ASOCIATION .
DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

Posts: 6362 | Location: Cordoba argentina | Registered: 26 July 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
IKY WITH MY OLD CZ308 AND PANCHO ,ONE OF MY GAUCHOS.

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
MY BEST HOG HUNTING DOG AFRY A LAB.

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
one small hog cooked in the mud oven .

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
everything that is under the spotligth is killed and of course the meat taken.

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
this season too.

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
Poland boars ,bigger and very nice ,i killed this with a 9.3x62 property of DR DON HEATH .INOT FROM MY FARM BUT I JUST WANT TO SHARE THE PHOTO. Smiler

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Juan,
ya'll got some nice boars and some fine country for sure. I was supposed to do a red stag hunt with you this past March with Bob in Tx, but the hunt didn't make. Hopefully I'll get down your way sometime. Only a couple places I want to hunt before I meet my maker, and Argentina is near the top of the list.
Best
GWB

Posts: 23752 | Location: Pearland, Tx,, USA | Registered: 10 September 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Bob in TX
posted Hide Post
Hey Juan,

Well done, and even better eating!!

Bob

GW-The hunt was a go, all the hunters that asked me to do it pulled out.

There is room for all of God's creatures....right next to the mashed potatoes.
http://texaspredatorposse.ipbhost.com/

Posts: 3065 | Location: Hondo, Texas USA | Registered: 28 August 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
Jaegers ,i hope to see you soon ,here we can shoot birds ,hares,foxes,cats,hogs and other game all the day ,indeed we are teaching practical rifle shooting ,shooting only game all the day.
Red stag hunting in free range farms is really intersting ,so its hunting free range water buffalo .Juan

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

One of Us
Picture of ScopeBite
posted Hide Post
Juan you are living the dream my friend. Thanks for the posts they keep me thirsty.

I would rather Boar Hunt for my Bacon!

Posts: 136 | Location: Bakersfield California | Registered: 26 August 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
scopebite ,came to shoot a rifle here and i promise you ll need a new barrel when you return flame

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA