New
Find
Notify
Tools

Recent Javelina hunt
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
My girls just did there first Javelina hunt in West Texas with Shoestring Safaris. They wanted me to post some pictures and again thank Randall for a great time and a great hunt. I will try and post pictures with captions, but I have not had much luck with it so bear with me.

[URL= ]Hope and Randall with first Javelina[/URL]

[URL= ]Group photo[/URL]

[URL= ]Libby carring her first Javelina[/URL]

Posts: 262 | Location: New York | Registered: 21 February 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Good job DPM and girls on the javelina !!

beer

Posts: 221 | Location: florida big bend | Registered: 14 January 2010Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Bob in TX
posted Hide Post

Congrats,

Bob

There is room for all of God's creatures....right next to the mashed potatoes.
http://texaspredatorposse.ipbhost.com/

Posts: 3065 | Location: Hondo, Texas USA | Registered: 28 August 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Congrats, very nice and good to see the fairer sex involved......I just love that landscape......and everything running around in it. dancing

Posts: 2717 | Location: NH | Registered: 03 February 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Mary Hilliard-Krueger
posted Hide Post
clap
Great pictures! Congrats to your daughters.

Taxidermist/Rugmaker

Posts: 904 | Location: Phoenix, Arizona | Registered: 12 April 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
How wonderful! Your daughter will remember that for the rest of her life! I still remember the buck I shot , field dressed and carried out on my shoulders. . .Like it was yesterday!

Congratulations to all!

Rusty
We Band of Brothers!
DRSS, NRA & SCI Life Member

"I am rejoiced at my fate. Do not be uneasy about me, for I am with my friends."
----- David Crockett in his last letter (to his children), January 9th, 1836
"I will never forsake Texas and her cause. I am her son." ----- Jose Antonio Navarro, from Mexican Prison in 1841
"for I have sworn upon the altar of god eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man." Thomas Jefferson
Declaration of Arbroath April 6, 1320-“. . .It is not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself.”

Posts: 9797 | Location: Missouri City, Texas | Registered: 21 June 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
The girl had a great time. If anyone want a great hunt contact Randall at www.shoestringsafaris.com

Posts: 262 | Location: New York | Registered: 21 February 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Crazyhorseconsulting
posted Hide Post
Many Thanks for the kind words DPM.

I really enjoyed having your group down here hunting with me, and hope the girls had a great experience.

Libby's 66 pounder was the biggest that we had ever taken, but, week before last, one of my clients took one that weighed slightly over 68 pounds.

Even the rocks don't last forever.

Posts: 31014 | Location: Olney, Texas | Registered: 27 March 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Like that lever gun!!!!!!

Robert

If we can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people, under the pretense of taking care of them, they must become happy. Thomas Jefferson, 1802

Posts: 1207 | Location: Tomball or Rocksprings with Namibia on my mind! | Registered: 29 March 2008Reply With Quote