THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM HOG HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Hogs, Warthogs, Wild Boars, Javelinas Hunting    Any places to hunt HOG near DFW?? Video needed for the SHOT SHOW 2005!

Moderators: Whitworth
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Any places to hunt HOG near DFW?? Video needed for the SHOT SHOW 2005!
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of cold
posted
Hello all

My name is Jansen Jones and I am an associate with Teppo Jutsu out of the Woodlands Texas. I am looking to get some live footage of hogs take with the 458 SOCOM round to be shown in the Teppu Justu booth at the upcomming 2005 SHOT SHOT in Vegas jan 28-31. I will be one of the gents running the booth and we wanted some good film of the rounds capablities as a hunting round, not just a LEO round. Just as the 50 beowulf is being marketed as a hunting round so too can the 458 SOCOM. Essentially it is a 45-70 in a AR platform. Bullets are loaded by Corbon and come in 300, 400 and 600 grain loads, bullets are Barnes X. If anyone is with in an hour of DFW and would like some hog assistance, please contact me asap at jonesja@gmail.com . I usually hunt hogs out on my roomates lease which is in Albany Texas however the drive from Dallas is about 3 hours and we would like a place closer to us. again if anyone has a place or any suggestions, I would love to hear them! thanks gents!

Jansen

you can check out the 458 SOCOM at

www.teppojutsu.com

or our US dist site

www.458SOCOM.com

Posts: 221 | Location: SEC | Registered: 15 October 2004Reply With Quote
Picture of jeffeosso
posted Hide Post
sent emails to you and marty...

let me know if you go to the place in new caney

jeffe

#dumptrump

opinions vary band of bubbas and STC hunting Club

Information on Ammoguide about
the416AR, 458AR, 470AR, 500AR
What is an AR round? Case Drawings 416-458-470AR and 500AR.
476AR,
http://www.weaponsmith.com

Posts: 38541 | Location: Conroe, TX | Registered: 01 June 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Jansen,
Here are a few places about 1/2-way between Hou. & Dallas:

Smith Ranch

Bar "R" Wild Hog Co.

Boar Creek

And don't forget about the too-numerous-to-mention Type II hunting areas where you can put your own hunt together!

It's the little things that matter.

Posts: 353 | Location: East Texas | Registered: 22 January 2003Reply With Quote