New
Find
Notify
Tools

Big Pig
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Here's a link of a pretty good size hog. Don't know anything about the hunt but you can check it out for yourself.

http://www.rodnreel.com/UploadPics/Modified/2004/P0046458.jpg

Posts: 1018 | Location: Lafourche Parish, La. | Registered: 24 October 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Sheesh, I wonder what hog farm she killed that one on.

Posts: 498 | Location: San Antonio , Texas USA | Registered: 01 April 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Bob in TX
posted Hide Post
......ok, let it out of the pen now.......

Posts: 3065 | Location: Hondo, Texas USA | Registered: 28 August 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Swede44mag
posted Hide Post
Very nice looking and the Hog to

Posts: 1608 | Location: Central, Kansas | Registered: 15 January 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of befus
posted Hide Post
Quote:

......ok, let it out of the pen now.......

One of the coolest of the Arkansas hunting regs is the description of feral hog. I paraphrase, "A hog shall not be considered feral until it has been out of confinement for five days.................." I always wondered if one saw a pig in the woods if they should ask it how long it had been there. Looks like this one might have said "a week or so". My favorite reg, "No hunting rifle shall be equiped with a bayonet". Dang, it just ruins my deer stalk.

Posts: 241 | Location: Beautiful NW Arkansas | Registered: 27 October 2003Reply With Quote