New
Find
Notify
Tools

Huskemaw Optics
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
There's a new kid on the block. Their website is interesting, but no prices listed. I suspect they're right up there with S & B, etc. Has anyone seen these? (Scopes and binos)

Posts: 2827 | Location: Seattle, in the other Washington | Registered: 26 April 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Macs B
posted Hide Post
They are really popular with the long range hunting crowd. They have been partnered with "Best of the West" and sell a rifle/scope combo that is a real shooter. One of the selling points to their system is if you send them your rifle and load they will custom design a BDC turret for your specific pairing. Price wise they run 1500-3500ish depending on the product and location.

Macs B
U.S. Army Retired
Alles gut!

Posts: 376 | Location: USA | Registered: 07 December 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks Macs. Their reticles (reticules if you are Jack O'Connor) look interesting.

Posts: 2827 | Location: Seattle, in the other Washington | Registered: 26 April 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I looked at these at the SHOT Show in 2014. The scopes seem well made and the folks from the company seemed knowledgeable and very helpful. I have not used one, but the reports I have read are very positive.

Posts: 2173 | Location: NORTHWEST NEW MEXICO, USA | Registered: 05 March 2008Reply With Quote