Tools

Meopta scopes
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of 308winchester
posted
Hi

My scope started fogging last season.

Now I'm thinking of buying a meopta artemis 2000 1.5-6x42 with a german nr 4 recticle.

Any opinion on meopta scopes?

Johan

There's plenty of room for all God's creatures.
Right next to the mashed potatoes.

Posts: 1082 | Location: Middle-Norway (Veterinary student in Budapest) | Registered: 20 March 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I have the 1-4x22 and love it for what it is. I have only had it about 3 monthes but really like it. Adjustments track clean and the scope is good and clear. The "1" power is a true 1 power, no distortion when you shoot with both eyes open. The coatings seem to be good and clear and it gathers light well even being a small objective. I have said it before and believe that if they were 200.00 cheaper everyone would use them.

Perry

Posts: 2247 | Location: South Texas | Registered: 01 November 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of mr rigby
posted Hide Post
i have a 4x32 and a 3-12x50, theyre wery good and equal to S&B an Swarovski. Next will be a 3-12x56 so it can be used for night use and be more allround.

Posts: 1196 | Location: Kristiansand,Norway | Registered: 20 April 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of 308winchester
posted Hide Post
Going to my gunshop tomorrow with my rifle to get the meopta. They will mount it with warne rings for me.

Johan

There's plenty of room for all God's creatures.
Right next to the mashed potatoes.

Posts: 1082 | Location: Middle-Norway (Veterinary student in Budapest) | Registered: 20 March 2002Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
I have Meopta 7x50 on my 8x57js for 13 years and no problems. I am very sattisfied with it.