Find
Notify
Tools

Still havent decided on a rangefinder
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Laner
posted
Anyone using Leupolds rb800 bino's? Look pretty sharp and I can pick up a set for around $350.

Arguing on the internet is like competing in the Special Olympics; even if you win, you're still retarded.

Posts: 99 | Location: Hays, Kansas | Registered: 02 August 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I have a "simple" but good rangefinder only, a Bushnell Yardage Pro. It is really a very exact and useful little thing to have and use outdoors.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I haven’t tried the new ones out yet, but you might want to take a look at the new Leupold range finders...not the combo’s, just the range finder.

Of the one’s I’ve tried out and played with, Swaro’s are the best with Leica and Nikon a real close 2nd and 3rd. I’ve yet to see a Bushnell model that would come anywhere close to any of those three brands for accuracy in readings.

Posts: 4574 | Location: Valencia, California | Registered: 16 March 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Reloader
posted Hide Post
quote:
Anyone using Leupolds rb800 bino's? Look pretty sharp and I can pick up a set for around $350.

Where did you find that kind of deal?

Reloader

Posts: 4146 | Location: North Louisiana | Registered: 18 February 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Laner
posted Hide Post
Reloader do a search on ebay. I've watched 5 or 6 go by for $325-$365 while trying to decide. Last night I ordered a Nikon 1200 from the Optic Zone. I'll post opinions as soon as I can get it out and run it through its paces. I did look through one at Cabelas Wednesday and really liked what I seen, minus Cabelas price tag. $60 dollars higher than OZ plus I had to pay tax on it. Jon, keep up the good work. I cant say enough good about OZ.(Really wish you guys could have sorted out the problems with Mueller).

Arguing on the internet is like competing in the Special Olympics; even if you win, you're still retarded.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
How about our current offer of new Leica LRF800's in Black or Camo @ $339.99?

Have a great day,
Doug
gr8fuldoug@aol.com
Camera Land
516-217-1000
www.cameralandny.com

Posts: 3649 | Location: Old Bethpage NY | Registered: 08 September 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Laner
posted Hide Post
Hey Doug, what are you guys getting for the LRF1200's?

One of Us
posted Hide Post
We have a few options for the 1200 actually. We have them new plus we also get used ones directly from Leica at a huge savings. Please feel free to call me on Monday at the store to discuss this.

Have a great day,
Doug
gr8fuldoug@aol.com
Camera Land
516-217-1000
www.cameralandny.com

Posts: 3649 | Location: Old Bethpage NY | Registered: 08 September 2005Reply With Quote