Tools

WTF Leupold?
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of wildcat junkie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Atkinson:
HEY. How about all those scopes, rifles, pistols, even automobiles, that have the manufacturers name or logo on them, ain't that a bitch!!

BTW are you OCD? beer

How would you like it if you went to pick up your long time girl friend for a big date and you find out she got a 3" bulls eye tattooed in the middle of her forehead?

GOOGLE HOTLINK FIX FOR BLOCKED PHOTOBUCKET IMAGES https://chrome.google.com/webs...inkfix=1516144253810

Posts: 2440 | Location: Northern New York, WAY NORTH | Registered: 04 March 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Slider
posted Hide Post
I just received a new set of rings with their logo stamped and I prefer the old style without the logo. I have a leupold scope for the rifle but I wonder what it would look with a different brand of scope?

Posts: 2329 | Location: East Wenatchee | Registered: 18 August 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of sambarman338
posted Hide Post
Try not to worry about it, Slider. I spent a third of a century with a Kahles scope sitting in 'umble Redfield mounts; had there been an italic R on top, I wouldn't have given a stuff.

Posts: 5013 | Location: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: 31 March 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
In my early days, I drank more then, I got tangled up with some girls that needed a 3 inch bull in the middle of their head!! or one on the side of my head!! dancing

I hate this thread, I had no problem with the logo in my Leupold rings until you got me to thinking about it..now Im not likeing them.

THANKS A LOT.. Mad Wink

Ray Atkinson
Atkinson Hunting Adventures
10 Ward Lane,
Filer, Idaho, 83328
208-731-4120

rayatkinsonhunting@gmail.com

Posts: 41976 | Location: Twin Falls, Idaho | Registered: 04 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of sambarman338
posted Hide Post
Try to be positive, Ray. The logo will hold grease and cut reflections.

Posts: 5013 | Location: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: 31 March 2009Reply With Quote