THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM OPTICS FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Guns, Politics, Gunsmithing & Reloading  Hop To Forums  Optics    New Bushnell Elite 4200 2.5-10x50 From theopticzone.com

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Bushnell Elite 4200 2.5-10x50 From theopticzone.com
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Just thought I'd drop a note to say another flawless purchase from Jon & Tammi at the optic zone, great prices, fast shipping and great communication. They even put up with all my questions on optics. The 4200 is a great scope by the way extreamly clear and bright, I own several Zeiss conquests, a Nikon Monarch, and a Vari X III luppy. I think the 4200 is as clear as my Zeiss's and the Nikon and clearer than the Vari X III. This is my first Bushnell 4200 and it won't be the last after looking through one. So THANKS AGAIN to theopticzone.com!

Posts: 439 | Location: USA | Registered: 01 December 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Bearcat,

Glad to hear you had another good experience. Enjoy the new scope.

Posts: 750 | Location: Michigan | Registered: 15 August 2002Reply With Quote