THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM OPTICS FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Guns, Politics, Gunsmithing & Reloading  Hop To Forums  Optics    Cannot say enough good about Doug at Camerland

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Cannot say enough good about Doug at Camerland
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
A few weeks back, I missed out on a great deal for Leica range finding binoculars. Doug assured me that he would work to find me another pair. Sure enough, I received a call sooner than expected.

I just received them today and they are outstanding!

In addition, they were several hundred dollars less than anywhere else.

I will be purchasing more optics from Doug!

Posts: 2663 | Location: Utah | Registered: 23 February 2011Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Funny, I made a similar post to yours. Seen him on here a lot and valued his opinion, but never gave him the time of day in terms of being a supplier. Not my first big mistake!

Don't Ever Book a Hunt with Jeff Blair
http://forums.accuratereloadin...821061151#2821061151

Posts: 7577 | Location: Arizona and off grid in CO | Registered: 28 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by AnotherAZWriter:
Funny, I made a similar post to yours. Seen him on here a lot and valued his opinion, but never gave him the time of day in terms of being a supplier. Not my first big mistake!

Yeah, I’m a believer.

Decided to go out coyote hunting this evening with my son
and forgot my new binoculars ha ha....

Posts: 2663 | Location: Utah | Registered: 23 February 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thank you all Smiler

We try

Have a great day,
Doug
gr8fuldoug@aol.com
Camera Land
516-217-1000
www.cameralandny.com

Posts: 3699 | Location: Old Bethpage NY | Registered: 08 September 2005Reply With Quote