New
Find
Notify
Tools

Leupold Customer Service......
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
IS GREAT... I sent them a pair of binoculars that were 20 years old that I fell with and broke in half... No problem, all fixed at N/C.

( If they could not fix them, they asked if it was ok to send me a replacement of equal value)

Remember, forgivness is easier to get than permission.

Posts: 3991 | Location: Hudsonville MI USA | Registered: 08 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Funny you should mention that Terry, as I was just reliving some of the week I spent with you in Namibia. Couldn't help but think about those old Leupold bins. I wish we had a picture of those things so that people could see just what the damaged goods looked like. Folks, they were literally broken in half along the hinge...... Glad they took care of you. Can't ask for better service than that, huh? Have a good one!

Posts: 2276 | Location: West Texas | Registered: 07 December 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
as expected...

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I have had very good experiences with a scope that needed fixing and some reticle changes.

NRA Patron member

Posts: 2639 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: 08 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
There service is second to none! First class equipment and people.

Jim

Posts: 1206 | Location: Memphis, TN | Registered: 25 January 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Ho hum. What else is new?

Posts: 2827 | Location: Seattle, in the other Washington | Registered: 26 April 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I broke a scope in half when my horse rolled off the side of a mountain..Asked them if they could repair it and told the what happened..Got a new scope in the mail a week later.

A hunter got excited and twisted the knob off m Leupold binoculars, sent them back and got a new pair in the mail once again...A month later got my old binocs back repaired..Called Leupold and told them of their mistake..The man said lucky you and Merry Christmas from Leuplod and don't mess up our book keeping, Enjoy both pair.

I sent back 3 Leupolds, and several other high dollar scopes for repair. the high dollar scope folks wanted to charge me an arm and a leg as I was shooting them on a 7 lb. 505 Gibbs Imp.
I Had them sent back to me and sold them to a guy for parts I guess...

Leupold fixed their scopes twice and returned them at no charge. On the third time they sent me a couple of new 2.5 compacts and said if this scope doesn't work they would have to refund my money...Those two compacts worked and are still working on other guns..Only Leupold stood behind their product..the compacts btw have the adjustments under the turrets and can take considerably more abuse than any other scope on the market.

That's why I only use Leupolds. I have used them exclusively for the last 60 or so years I guess...

I used Weavers growing up in Texas and never had a problem except with fogging..They didn't work well in Idaho. Maybe the new ones are better. the new Weaver 2.5X I had was an excellent hunting scope, clear optics, never fogged in our Idahoo wet snow hunts, It was a damn nice scope, tough as nails, and I don't recall the price but it was darn little by todays standards, under a $100 as I recall...

Ray Atkinson
Atkinson Hunting Adventures
10 Ward Lane,
Filer, Idaho, 83328
208-731-4120

rayatkinsonhunting@gmail.com

Posts: 41902 | Location: Twin Falls, Idaho | Registered: 04 June 2000Reply With Quote