Find
Notify
Tools

Thank You For Supporting Small Business
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted

Thank You For Supporting Small Business

With all the hype recently about huge corporate internet sellers we wanted to reach out and say thank you for all the support that we receive. Those of you who know us know that not only are we here to discuss products and what would be best for your needs, offer personalized customer service, assist when there are warranty issues, but we also are extremely competitive, if not less expensive, than you'll find these items from the corporate internet giants of the world.

All we ask is, before you contribute to some faceless corporate's next Summer Home or Private Jet you, give us a call, 516-217-1000, and allow us the opportunity to assist you. In the end you're helping a long standing family business (since 1957) which in turn is really what community is all about.

We thank you in advance. Have a great day

If there is anything you're looking for please give us a call at 516-217-1000. It is always our pleasure to speak with you. Always give a call to discuss options and what would be best for your needs

Have a great day.

Please follow me on instagram at gr8fuldoug1 Smiler

Thank you for your continued support.
If there is anything else that I can assist you with please let me know.
Doug
Camera Land
720 Old Bethpage Road
Old Bethpage, NY 11804
516-217-1000
Please visit our web site @ www.cameralandny.com
Cameras,Binoculars, Spotting Scopes, Rifle Scopes | Camera Land NY
Long Islands Largest Camera and Sports Optics Superstore

Have a great day,
Doug
gr8fuldoug@aol.com
Camera Land
516-217-1000
www.cameralandny.com

Posts: 3699 | Location: Old Bethpage NY | Registered: 08 September 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
i have bought several pieces of glass from doug. ordered another one this wee. have turned friends onto doug who have bought more glass than i have from him.

big double thumbs up as my personal recommendation. please consider this my written recommendation for doug and cameralandny.

Posts: 2509 | Location: Kisatchie National Forest, LA | Registered: 20 October 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of youngoutdoors
posted Hide Post
Second what Marc said!!!

God Bless, Louis

Posts: 1381 | Location: Mountains of North Carolina | Registered: 14 January 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Doug:

I will continue to buy optics from you and given the service and products I receive, I will rarely, if ever
look at other sellers.

BTW, the Range finding Leica binoculars you found for me have been nothing short of amazing. I still am amazed
at the price!

I am a very happy customer!

Posts: 2663 | Location: Utah | Registered: 23 February 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thank you gentleman. Your support is GREATLY appreciated. Smiler

Have a great day,
Doug
gr8fuldoug@aol.com
Camera Land
516-217-1000
www.cameralandny.com

Posts: 3699 | Location: Old Bethpage NY | Registered: 08 September 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jason P:
Doug:

I will continue to buy optics from you and given the service and products I receive, I will rarely, if ever
look at other sellers.

BTW, the Range finding Leica binoculars you found for me have been nothing short of amazing. I still am amazed
at the price!

I am a very happy customer!

I will say the same thing about the Sig Kilo 2400 - best RF and best ballistic program (compensates for spin drift and aerodynamic jump as well as the usual temp/press env conditions) I have ever used. Kicks the BR2's butt and a lot smaller to boot.

Best of all, Doug's price was way below any other vendor's. Best prices, he knows his craft...he earned my business.

Don't Ever Book a Hunt with Jeff Blair
http://forums.accuratereloadin...821061151#2821061151

Posts: 7577 | Location: Arizona and off grid in CO | Registered: 28 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
Doug and the whole company are outstanding.

I have never met in person, but each time I deal with them...I am treated like a personal friend.

I rarely even look at optics or cameras anywhere else.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
J. Lane Easter, DVM

A born Texan has instilled in his system a mind-set of no retreat or no surrender. I wish everyone the world over had the dominating spirit that motivates Texans.– Billy Clayton, Speaker of the Texas House

No state commands such fierce pride and loyalty. Lesser mortals are pitied for their misfortune in not being born in Texas.— Queen Elizabeth II on her visit to Texas in May, 1991.

Posts: 37878 | Location: Gainesville, TX | Registered: 24 December 2006Reply With Quote