THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM OPTICS FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Guns, Politics, Gunsmithing & Reloading  Hop To Forums  Optics    FS: Leupold VX-II 6X18X40mm AO Target Fine Duplex Matte

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

FS: Leupold VX-II 6X18X40mm AO Target Fine Duplex Matte
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
FS: Leupold VX-II 6X18X40mm AO Target Model Fine Duplex Matte.
Like new Condition with barely visible ring marks and very minor ding on verticle turret. I bought new (H suffix). Has only been mounted on one ot my Target Rifles.Only taken to Range for paper shooting.

Original Box,Papers and Leupold Cloth Cover.

Will send Pics if you E Mail me your E Mail address however my Pics will not show enough detail to see marks/ding.

$465.00 which includes shipping by Priority Mail to lower 48.

one of us
Picture of Bobby Tomek
posted Hide Post
Please post this in the classifieds. You'll get much better exposure there, too.

Bobby
Μολὼν λαβέ
The most important thing in life is not what we do but how and why we do it. - Nana Mouskouri

Posts: 9341 | Location: Shiner TX USA | Registered: 19 March 2002Reply With Quote