THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM OPTICS FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Guns, Politics, Gunsmithing & Reloading  Hop To Forums  Optics    Whats the deal with the Leupold Euro 30 scopes?

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Whats the deal with the Leupold Euro 30 scopes?
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of bulldog563
posted
So whats the deal with the European 30 scopes from Leupold? Are the equal to the VX-3's w/ a 30mm tube? Anyone have experience with them? Any info appreciated.

Posts: 2153 | Location: Southern California | Registered: 23 October 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
They are more on a par with the VX2 in theory. In practice, I have a 2-7x Euro and a 1.75-6x VariX3 that I've compared side by side looking out my deck window, can't see a difference. I purchased the 2-7x on a sale price for like $259 two or three years ago and had a Burris scope go bad on my 7x57, so have used it on my main hunting rifle since. I like it and it looks right on my rifle.

A shot not taken is always a miss

Posts: 2788 | Location: gallatin, mo usa | Registered: 10 March 2001Reply With Quote