New
Find
Notify
Tools

nikon 600 rangefinder realtree
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Im in the market for a rangefinder and i was looking at the nikon 600 rangefinder in realtree i will be using it for north american big game also for african dangerous game i looked at other brands and thought it was a decent rangefinder and it was compact small enough to put in your pocket some of the other brands i looked at were to bulky i want something small.What do you guys think thank you......

One of Us
posted Hide Post
You might want to take a look at the new Leica CRF Rangemaster model. It is extremely small (7.6 oz, 4.3 inches long, 2.3 inches wide, 1.3 inches high) and it works from 10 to 1300 yards. It claims to have the fastest response time in the industry and they claim it can even be used on flying birds!

Posts: 4574 | Location: Valencia, California | Registered: 16 March 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
After researching a bunch about rangefinders and trying many different models out, I settled on the Nikon 600. Typical crisp, clear optics, very easy to use, lightweight and small.

Got a non-camo one on E-bay for $191

Posts: 49 | Location: Upper Michigan | Registered: 22 July 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Forgot - I was torn between the Nikon 400 and the 600 (mainly due to price), but the 400 has 8X lenses and I found it more difficult to hold steady than the 600's 6X lens.

Posts: 49 | Location: Upper Michigan | Registered: 22 July 2005Reply With Quote