New
Find
Notify
Tools

Redfield Scope Feature In Am. Rifleman
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
NRA American Rifleman has a feature on the Redfield scopes . . . now manufactured in the USA by Leupold.

I didn't read it, but the Kimber 30-06 on the cover feature had one . . . which they referred to as a "Leupold."

I'm a big fan of Leupold. We'll see what the Redfield's do. They've introduced a unique range finder.

posted Hide Post
I have one in 2X7 with the range finding reticle. I've only had it for a week but so far I really like it. I put it on a Browning T-Bolt.For less than $150 you can't do better !

Posts: 3 | Location: North Central Kansas | Registered: 21 March 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I handle a New Redfield at a gunshop last weekend. I wondered if they were made in japan but went to their web site when I got home and they are U.S. made.
Looked like a pretty good scope like a leupold in shape, has finger dials for wind/elev. I want to check them out again more closely especialy the Matte finish coating

Posts: 1845 | Registered: 01 November 2009Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
I just bought a 300 rum, and have been trying to find the redfield in a 4x12x40 with the accue range reticle, good luck finding one. So far I cannot find one anywhere even optics.com or midway usa. field of view is really nice, its like a leupold but better field of view. from the ones I looked thru. Anybody know where to find one, dont hold back let me know!

A mountain man is a lonely man!

Posts: 6 | Location: Az | Registered: 13 April 2010Reply With Quote