Find
Notify
Tools

Hawke Endurance
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Wink
posted
Anybody ever heard of Hawke Endurance riflescopes? I understand they are made in Japan. They are sold at very low prices here in France but I know nothing about them. Any info out there?

AR, where the hopeless, hysterical hypochondriacs of history become the nattering nabobs of negativisim.

Posts: 7046 | Location: Rambouillet, France | Registered: 25 June 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Andre Mertens
posted Hide Post

I just bought this 6x42 Endurance at 155 € from Tecmajex (FR). I needed to scope a K31 milsurp and wasn't ready to invest in a Swarovski for a playing rifle. I know several target shooters who are pleased with their Hawke target scopes. Optics look nice and regarding ruggedness, time will tell. Anyway, for the price I paid, I can't lose much...

André
DRSS
---------

3 shots do not make a group, they show a point of aim or impact.
5 shots are a group.

Posts: 2420 | Location: Belgium | Registered: 25 August 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Wink
posted Hide Post
Can you venture any opinions about clarity, luminosity, eye relief, etc?

AR, where the hopeless, hysterical hypochondriacs of history become the nattering nabobs of negativisim.

Posts: 7046 | Location: Rambouillet, France | Registered: 25 June 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Andre Mertens
posted Hide Post
The great majority of my scopes being Swarovski, I'm amazed by how sharp this Hawke actually looks. Clicks are precise and eye relief generous. It's not as luminous and probably not as rugged as the Swaro (how could it, comparing prices ?), but then, it won't be treated the same, my K31 not being destined to become a hunting rifle. Oh, I forgot to tell, the Hawke carries a lifetime exchange warranty !?! I'm curious about how it will behave in the long run.

André
DRSS
---------

3 shots do not make a group, they show a point of aim or impact.
5 shots are a group.

Posts: 2420 | Location: Belgium | Registered: 25 August 2001Reply With Quote