THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM OPTICS FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Guns, Politics, Gunsmithing & Reloading  Hop To Forums  Optics    Doug and Camera land the BEST for customer service.

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Doug and Camera land the BEST for customer service.
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Title says it all Doug and the staff of Camera Land have treated me the best of any company I have ever dealt with as far as customer service. I am having trouble with a warranty issue with Minox and Doug has assisted me where other companies I feel would not. He and his staff have listened to my problems , returned calls and emails promptly , and provided much needed advice. Doug also contacted Minox sales for me. If you were in doubt about buying from Camera Land have no fear.

No matter where you go or what you do there you are! Yes tis true and tis pity but pity tis, tis true.

one of us
posted Hide Post
He gets my biz from now on as well.

Don't Ever Book a Hunt with Jeff Blair
http://forums.accuratereloadin...821061151#2821061151

Posts: 7575 | Location: Arizona and off grid in CO | Registered: 28 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the support, we certainly appreciate it

Have a great day,
Doug
gr8fuldoug@aol.com
Camera Land
516-217-1000
www.cameralandny.com

Posts: 3667 | Location: Old Bethpage NY | Registered: 08 September 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
The only bad thing I can say bad about Doug is that he has caused me to spend $$$ (Just kidding) Great optics and customer service.

Posts: 2648 | Location: Utah | Registered: 23 February 2011Reply With Quote