Find
Notify
Tools

Kahles customer service
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Vemo
posted
I have a american hunter 10X50 that I returned to Kahles in October, 2008 because it wouldn't hold zero.
Legacy Sports of Reno was handling the Kahles product repair at the time.
It has been 6 months now and I haven't heard a word from Kahles, and Legacy Sports is having any luck either..
Does anybody have a contact at Kahles. I know they aren't dealing with the North American market.

JOIN SCI!

Posts: 318 | Location: 40N,105W | Registered: 01 February 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Have you tried 866-606-8779? I sent a scope to them in December but haven't heard anything back yet. This is the number that I called and a guy named Hermann from Kahles with a German accent gave me a return number and the address in Cranston, RI to mail it to. He was very nice and easy to deal with.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Cranston is the location of the Swaro repair center. I've had excellent luck w/ them.

B

Posts: 126 | Location: Wilbraham, MA 01095 | Registered: 28 October 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I would check with Hermann. The return/repair contacts have changed as Legacy was doing a "bang up" job on the repairs. Hermann is their NA rep. They are no longer repaired at the Swaro center. There is a collection site that then sends them to Austria for repair.

One of Us
Picture of SIKA98K
posted Hide Post
A.Rosen@Kahles.at or G.Koch@Kahles.at
That will get you who I was dealing with.

Posts: 457 | Location: Ireland | Registered: 12 May 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Vemo
posted Hide Post
Thanks Gents,
I sent a set of rings with the scope too. This is the second time I have sent this scope in for repair.

JOIN SCI!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Kahles is a top of the line manufacturer. I beleive related to Zeiss or Saworski. Where did you buy scope?

Posts: 2627 | Location: Where the pine trees touch the sky | Registered: 06 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Vemo
posted Hide Post
Hermann called me today and the scope is on the way to my house via Legacy Sports.
I have decided the hassle of dealing with foriegn optics companies ain't worth the trouble. Thanks for the help gents.

JOIN SCI!

One of Us
Picture of PATRIOT76
posted Hide Post
there is no hassle with zeiss and swarovski

both have excellent service

Posts: 442 | Location: usa | Registered: 24 April 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Vemo:
I have decided the hassle of dealing with foriegn optics companies ain't worth the trouble. Thanks for the help gents.

I can certainly understand that. You can just send that scope to me when you get it back. Big Grin

One of Us
Picture of Vemo
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by adrook:
quote:
Originally posted by Vemo:

I can certainly understand that. You can just send that scope to me when you get it back. Big Grin

$300 it's yours!

JOIN SCI!