Notify
Tools

Scopes In New York
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Fallow Buck
posted
Hi All,

I will be visiting NY for the first time just before Xmas, and will have to take in a Cabellas or BassPro some time over the weekend.

I'm looking for a Swaro Z6 but on the Cabelas website they are not much diffence in price to the UK best prices. Are there any cheaper outlets in the city that I should look at?

I'm not sure which one I'll go for but it would be handy to be able to look at a range of products and compare them.

Thanks,
FB

Posts: 4096 | Location: London | Registered: 03 April 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Without out a doubt, I would visit Cameraland in New York. I've purchased 5 sets of Binoculars from them, and some other gear. Their prices are excellent, and their service is THE best anywhere. I am looking at buying a Z-6 also, and I will buy it from Cameraland.

Doug
gr8fuldoug@aol.com
Camera Land
212-753-5128
www.cameralandny.com

One of Us
posted Hide Post
It would be a pleasure to meet with you and show you optics. During Dec we are here 7 days a week so feel free to come on in. We're on Lexington Ave between 51st and 52nd streets

Have a great day,
Doug
gr8fuldoug@aol.com
Camera Land
516-217-1000
www.cameralandny.com

Posts: 3648 | Location: Old Bethpage NY | Registered: 08 September 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
+1 on Doug at Cameraland....and enjoy your stay this side of the pond.

Gary
DRSS
NRA Lifer
SCI
DSC

Posts: 1970 | Location: NE Georgia, USA | Registered: 21 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Fallow Buck
posted Hide Post
Thanks Guys,

Doug, I'll drop in and say hello either way as I like to meet fellow AR members.

Do you ever get any second hand scopes in? I'm also potentially looking for a Swaro to put on top of a 375 H+H Double that I have in the pipeline.

If something comes up then please drop me a PM. Otherwise i'll see you in a month or so for some scopes and camera lenses!! Smiler

Rgds,
FB

Posts: 4096 | Location: London | Registered: 03 April 2003Reply With Quote